The Big Reveal...

(^That's Your House BTW^)

{Your POV}

As we get off the airplane my friends chatter excitedly for finally being home and I join them for it felt amazing to be back! 

"I wonder what the Avengers are doing right now..." Stacy said dreamily.

"Why do you have a crush on one of them?" Vincent pokes playfully.

Stacy blushes deeply.

"You do!!" James said excitedly while we walked to the parking lot with our bags in tow.

"Let's find out which one!" I say skipping up and down.

"Is it Hawkeye?" Vince began.

Stacy shook her head.

"Thor?" James chimed in.

Another shake of the head.

"Hmm...Captain America!!" I cry happily.

Stacy blushes even deeper.

"Winner, Winner, Pizza Dinner!" I say triumphantly.

"Don't tell anyone!" Stace snaps to me.

"Are you kidding? Why would I tell anyone?" I say smiling.

"Because you're, you!" Stacy replies.

I chuckle and make a mental note to share that on (Your Social Media).

My friends and I get in our separate cars and drive to our houses for we were 18 or over after all. As I drive home, the voice echoes on my mind...

"I had strings but, now I'm free...There are no strings on me...You don't need to be afraid, (Y/n). I won't hurt you...Once you're at home...I'll reveal myself to you...I'll see you soon..."

His voice seemed so gentle...unlike anything I've ever heard before. It seems so promising of safety...I don't know why...I want to see who it really is...I as I roll up into my drive way that belonged to a two story house in the New York country, I begin to get excited. I parked my car and hauled my luggage to my room on the second floor. I flop it down on my bed and I sprint outside. I find the sun was setting but, I was determined to see who belonged to the voice. I jog into the woods right next to my house and get a good ways into it. I look around and see the sun slanting through the trees and hearing the bugs and frogs singing their nighttime song.

"I had strings but, now I'm free..." I say, excitement rising in my voice.

"I've got no strings on me..." The voice replies almost instantly. "Hello again, (Y/n)." It says in a welcoming tone.

"So, are you going to show yourself or are we going to have these anonymous conversations?" I ask smiling.

"I will, rest assured. But, keep and open mind, alright?" The voice said a little hesitant.

"Ok." I say confidently.

"Turn around..."  

I slowly turn around and what I see surprises me but, doesn't scare me. It was an Ultron bot. But, how did it escape? I thought they were all destroyed...And what does he want with me?

"Hello, (Y/n)." The robot says gently. "I am Ultron, please, don't run..."

"Why would I run?" I ask slowly advancing on him out of curiosity.

"Isn't it normal for humans to run when they see something like me? Especially when it tries to destroy your world." Ultron replied.

"Wouldn't you have done something already if you wanted to harm me?" I ask 3 feet from Ultron, noticing he was a little taller than I was.