Arguing in his brain, he used his fist to hit against his forehead before getting back to his documents. Stop looking at her! Every time he tried to focus on his work, his gaze tends to drift towards Yuna's direction.

Mumbling some nonsense in her sleep, Yuna lifted her arm to rub against her nose sketchily with her eyes kept closed. "Such a kid." The male chuckled softly, gently helping her tug a strand of hair behind her ear.

Losing his concentration, Jungkook supported the side of his face on his fist, facing Yuna. Faint dimples quietly formed on his cheeks without him knowing.

Yuna POV

"Shouldn't we shop some clothes for you then? You are going to be on TV!" SinB clapped in glee as she jumped in front of us, getting all excited about the media coming to our orphanage.

"I am just an employee, SinB. I am not going onto TV." I sighed, repeating for the nth time.

"Still, there are going to be so many VIPs, you should get some clothes to look presentable." Yerin unnie agreed, linking arms with me.

"Yerin is right. Let's go now." Sojung unnie suggested, leading all of us into the mall.

"This is nice!"

"This too!"

"This colour suits unnie more!"

"No, this is better!"

"Unnie, you will choose which one is the best for you!"

Why are these girls even more anxious than me? I smiled, looking at the scene where the girls 'fight' with each other to choose the best outfit for me. I am the luckiest to have them, isn't it?

"Alright alright, girls. To be fair, I will try all 5 that you all have chosen, and we will vote. No one is to vote their own outfit, okay?" Giggling at their competitive personalities and eye contact, all determine to 'win'.

"Come, let's vote. This is the last outfit already." After changing one after another, transforming the fitting room into my modelling T-stage, I am finally on my last.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I think this outfit by Yerin unnie suits me best. A black top with laced long sleeves and a white base with small black poker dots skirt that lies perfectly on my mid-thigh. It is paired with a pair of black heels that looks elegant and simple.

Looking out for their reactions through the mirror, I could see their hesitation. "So? Come on, guys." I urged, turning my back to face them.

"I think... this kinda suits you best." Sojung unnie started off first, nodding her head slowly.

"I hate to admit it. I still think unnie looks better in mine, but this looks more presentable." SinB nodded too, pouting her lips to show her unyielding attitude.

"I think this looks the best too." Yewon agreed together with the rest.

"Wow! Does it mean... I won?!" Yerin unnie jumped merrily.

Ending the shopping on a happy note, we all left the mall together hand in hand.

Author POV

Lying on her bed, she could feel every inch of her muscles aching due to the workload at work and the shopping. Within seconds, she was fast asleep in dreamland. In the midst of her sweet dreams, she could hear a sound tingling near her ears faddily. Unsure if it was her dream or it was real, she waved her hand around her ear, hopefully to get rid of the irritating noise.

After it was ringing continuously and Yuna was slowly being woke up by the sound, she was sure that it wasn't her dream. It was her phone ringing. Already pissed at the uncalled-for phone call, she whined angrily at whoever the caller was to disturb her sleep. Not bothering to even take a look at the caller id, she picked it up.