**************************************************

Nami quietly follows Eneru through the island as she drags her waver with her. She looks nervously to Rose, who's still sleeping on Eneru's shoulder, and hopes that she'll wake up before she has to put the sea stone on her, so they can escape.

She tries to stall for time by looking around their surroundings. "S-so, how long until reach the ship?"

"Not long." Eneru says as he leads them through a cavern entrance without missing a step.

She swallows a lump in her throat when she looks at Rose and comes up with a way to distract him. "Umm, about Rose, is her mantra really that strange?"

Eneru stops and looks at her in confusion before he glances at the teen on his shoulder. "Is that what her name is? Not very godlike, but we can always change it."

He chuckles to himself as he looks to his frightened follower. "As for your question, yes it is different. It completely stands out in comparison to an average human."

"Why is that? Have you sensed any others like that?"

He only smirks at the constant questions as he starts walking again. "This is my first time meeting someone of my caliber, and that's because gods like us are rare. I'm surprised none of you pirates figured out what she is when she used her abilities."

Nami forces herself to tolerate his arrogant attitude as she continues to follow him and tries to distract him more. "Well, she hasn't been with us for long, but we had our doubts. There was always something weird about her."

Eneru scowls at the remark as he looks at the path ahead. "It seemed that way because she pretended to be someone she isn't. When we get to the dream world, I'll take her under my wing so that she'll realize her potential as a goddess."

Nami raises an eyebrow at the plan to act as a mentor to her crew mate. "Is it really worth it? If she ever gets free, she'll fight you."

He narrows her eyes at the redhead, who flinches at the look, but he still answers her because he truly believes that one day Rose will thank him for doing this to her. "Unlike humans, my kind is worth saving. You should be grateful that I'm sparing you."

"O-of course." Nami gives him a completely fake grin as they reach a clearing in the deepest part of the cave where the ship is being held.

When the navigator looked at the magnificent wooden ark with a golden face in on the middle of the ship, she was shell shocked. What she truly can't believe though, are the propellers and paddles that are surrounding the ship. "Don't tell me..."

Eneru grins at her surprise as he moves towards the vessel. "Surprised, aren't you? Well you should be. This flying ship is the only one suitable for and can only be controlled by me. This is the Ark Maxim."

Nami tenses up at the flying ship then looks at Rose, whose eyes are clenched shut in her sleep as she's being taken to the ship. *This is bad...*

"Don't dawdle." Eneru says which snaps her back to reality. She timidly looks at the sea stone on the waver, that Eneru will have her use on her friend. She knows that she can't toss it or else she'll get electrocuted, so she reluctantly follows him aboard with a heavy heart.

All the while, Rose has been starting to breath heavily as her situation unknowingly gets worse by the minute.

**************************************************

"Pathetic!" The sounds of someone getting shoved is the only thing that can be heard in the empty, middle school staircase as thirteen year old Marie, Laura, and four girls, who are a year younger, corner two girls with shoulder length red hair.