2

Unknown guy

There was a young man sitting on my left, arms folded over his chest with a domineering look reflected on his face.

Was he sitting here the whole time?

He's staring closely with his huge dark eyes. I felt weak under his intense stare. My breath accelerated. I found his stare tortouresly disturbing. My skin shivered from his intense dark eyes never leaving mine. I felt as if he's someone I desired most. I wanted to run and jump into his arms. All these feelings came at me at once flooding my body with an intense desire for him.

But who's he and why does he have that effect on me?

My eyes proceeded down to his face, cherishing his beautiful features. He's a handsome man with a demonic look. His red hair combed to the right side, perfectly fitted for his dark sweater under grey leather jacket. His thin pinkish lips formed a smirk which offered a quiver on my heart. His sharp jawline raised up a little as his eyes bored onto mine. He has ear piercings on his left giving him the definition of sexy.

Damn.. His looks alone give me fanny flutter!

I wasn't used to this kind of feelings before. These foreign feelings rushing over my body really made me embarrassed to myself. Trust me, I was homeless and dragged onto the streets before, but I had never allowed anyone to lay their finger on me.

"Are you done scanning me?" His question brought me back to reality.

I felt the crimson color of my blood flooding my face as heat crept into it.

Oh god he caught me staring.

"Where am I and Why am I even here?" I asked, looking around the room once again. My voice cracked as if I wasn't spoken for ages.

"You are in my mansion and you are here because__"

"What? Did you kidnap me?" I asked in bewilder, crossing my arms securely over my chest.

He laughed. His phony laughter filled the room. It doesn't frighten me at all. For some reason I feel safe around him.

"Why would I kidnap such a weak human girl?" His eyes narrowed in time a despisable look crossed his face as he studied me from head to toe.

He has a point. Why would he waste his time with a girl like me? He would get nothing but trouble keeping me. I put my head down.

"You are here on your own," He said.

"What? I don't remember coming here at all,"

"Say, fate had played its role well,"

"What are you talking about?"

"whether you believe it or not, you are here because your fate decided you to be here,"

"I don't understand anything. You are talking nonsense," I yelled at him. He's a handsome mysterious young man who needs help. I have a strong feeling that he's behind all this.

"I expect it's hard for a young girl like you to comprehend such things. But that's the truth," He closed his eyes for a brief moment as if he's thinking about something. "By the way, I'm__"

********