The Mystery of Clint

Start from the beginning

"I'm not taking care of him. I took care of him before when he first went to Afganistan and he was the stubborn the whole time." Rhodey said. Quill tried to speak ,but nothing came out. Quill was defeated.  Quill sighed. 

"I hate all of you." Quill said. 

"Guys, can we just find Clint please." Bruce said. And so, they were looking for Clint while Natasha was looking after the 4 boys.

                                   *Meanwhile Back At the Tower*

"I can't believe that they're making me take care of you. I mean Vision is here." Natasha said complaining. Thor and Loki were watching TV. Bucky was coloring. And Tony was playing with some toys. Natasha kept talking until she realized that she was talking to herself and then she smiled. Bucky went over to Natasha and he tugged her pants getting her attention. "What is it Bucky?" Natasha asked.

"Auntie Nat, I hungwy." Bucky said. Natasha smiled at Bucky's face cause she thought it was adorable.

"Ok, Do any of you guys want food?" Natasha asked Thor, Tony, and Loki. 

"I do."Loki said.

"Yeah, me too." Thor said.

"You hungry Tony?" Natasha asked.

"Suwre." Tony said in a sad tone. Tony sighed.  Natasha's smiled and then her smile turned into a frown. After a few minutes Natasha came back with chicken nuggets, fries, and watermelon. Thor, Bucky, and Loki were eating as fast as they could ,but Tony didn't eat. Natasha was concerned about Tony. Natasha called Bruce.

"Hello." Bruce said.

"Tony is not eating or doing anything. He's just sulking and he's been sad this whole day. Is there something wrong with him? What should I do?" Natasha asked.

"Well, I have seen sadness out of the 4 boys sometimes ,but I've never seen Tony this sad. Just try to cheer him up, but also do the normal routine that is usually done." Bruce said.

"Ok, Just FIND CLINT!" Natasha yelled at Bruce. And then she hung up. 

                                         *Meanwhile While Looking for Clint*

"That was Natasha on the phone." Bruce said.

"What did she say?" Cap asked.

"She yelled that we have to find Clint." Bruce said.

"Well, let's go find Clint then." Sam said.

"Alrighty then, AVENGERS! AND OTHERS. ASSEMBLE!" Cap yelled. And so the journey continued. They searched far and wide to find Clint and they searched for hours and hours trying to find Clint and when it finally dark everyone was tired. They were slouching and dragging their feet along. "Come on, we have to make it. For TONY!" Cap said. And so after a few days they finally gave up.

"We can't find Clint." Quill said.

"Yeah, it's no use." Rhodey said.

"Yeah, let's give up." Sam said.

"NO! We can't give up. We have to find Clint for Tony so that he won't be sad anymore. And then once we find Clint we can go home." Cap said.  Everyone sighed ,but they had to agree with Cap since if they find Clint they could go home and go to sleep.  They thought about the places Clint would be and then Bruce had an idea.

"I might know where Clint might be." Bruce said.

"Where?" Cap asked.

                                           *Flight to Asgard*