Chapter 50: Binolut

Start from the beginning

"I agree" nodded Killua.

"I agree as well, but can we do something else?" I asked. They all looked at me.

"Like what?" Asked Bisky.

"Well this depends on you but, I wanna see how you fight. Since you're a highly experienced Pro Hunter, then you can surely take him on. So, if you go alone, he'll surely come after you" I Shrugged. She looked at me and smirked.

"That's exactly what I had in mind. If I go alone, he's 100% going to come after me, so you guys go north and I'll go south. Walk 500 meters without concealing your presence. Aim for that pillar. Once you reach there, use Zetsu then rush back immediately!" she said. We nodded.

"Okay, stalk the stalker-" Killua was interrupted when Bisky gave him a HARD slap- even I felt that.

"Huh?" Said Gon.

"Fine then! Be that way! I've had enough! Bye bye!" She said in a girly tone and walked away.

"Yeah, get lost! We didn't want you around!" Shouted Killua.

"Oi leave her, let's go" I said and started walking.

"So long, stupid!" Shouted Killua. (Okay I LOVE this scene. The way he says 'baka' is gold) After we walked for a bit Killua spoke up.

"That woman really is something" he said.

"I'm surprised" I said.

"Huh?" Asked Gon.

"I was on full alert. So I'd be ready to react on a moment's notice. But I didn't realise what she'd done until my cheek began to sting" Said Killua.

When we reached the pillar, we stopped for a second then took a deep breath.

"Let's hurry back, guys" I said and activated my Zetsu. We then started running back and saw Bisky and a guy with scissors. Her left pig tail was all gone and that guy had her cut hair in his mouth.

"I will learn everything about your body before I begin to you with it...."he said, using his aura. He took her hair out of his mouth and put his scissors down. "My fighters spirit insists that I challenge you to a duel" He said.

"I guess you aren't a total deviant. Very well" she said and took her gloves off. The man ran towards her ready to punch when she dodged it and dealt a blow to his elbow, he flew up and while he was falling down, she punched him in the back and he flew back and fell. "You're lucky. If I'd used my Nen you would've been dead. During that battle, what did you see first?" She asked.

"The guy being flipped in the air" said Gon as we walked in.

"Same here" said Killua. I nodded.

"If he were an in game character, he'd have a D rank in terms of difficulty. It would've been an instant game over for you three. That makes the second time I've seen you barely escape death. How long will your good fortune last?" She said.

"Bisky-san-"

"Just call me Bisky. If you insist on an honorific, call me Bisky-chama" She said smiling.

"I'll just call you old lady" said Killua, which, again, earned him a punch from Bisky.

"Why are you here, Bisky?" Asked Gon.

"Well I'm here to clear the game, but I'm mainly after a jewel" She said.

"A jewel?" I asked.

"There's a jewel that can only be found here. It goes in restricted slot #81. Blue Planet. What about you three?" she said.

"We're here to clear the game obviously" said Killua getting up and rubbing his cheek.

"Actually, my dad made this game. I'm looking for my dad, so I thought this game might contain a lead" Said Gon.

"Who's your dad?" Asked Bisky.

"Ging Freecss" he answered.

"Ging?!" Exclaimed Bisky.

"You know him?" Asked Gon.

"You bet I do. He's famous. Chairman Netero once said he was one of the Top 5 Nen users..." she said. Gon closed his eyes and looked determined.

"Bisky, if you'd be willing to postpone your treasure hunt, please teach us Nen" he said.

"You finally came round? I'm a lot tougher than Wing. Are you prepared?" She asked.

"Yeah" said Gon raising his arm.

"What about you two" She asked looking at me and Killua.

"Well, if Gon said so then, I'm in" I shrugged and smiled.

"I'll be fine" said Killua nodding. Then, the man that was on the floor started to stand up.

"Take out all your cards" ordered Bisky.

"Book" He said and his binder appeared.

"I'm going to give you a chance. You must evade their attacks for two weeks. If you're successful I'll let you escape. If you're knocked unconscious or cannot stand, I will kill you" Said Bisky.

"I just have to avoid their attacks right? It doesn't matter what I do to them?" He said.

"Sure. But there is only one rule. You aren't allowed to leave this crater. If you break this rule, you lose and I'll kill you."

"How about us?" Asked Killua.

"The same rules apply. If you leave or fail to defeat him after two weeks, you'll be punished... You're the Bounty Hunter Binolut, right?"

"Yeah" he nodded.

"There's a bounty on his head as well. He's a brutal murderer...BEGIN!" She said as the sun rose in the sky.
___________________________

Thanks for reading,
Next chapter:
-Masadora