Quidditch With The Weasleys

I woke up to Ron screaming. I ran out  the door, still in my pajamas. "What's wrong! Did someone die?!" I yelled standing in the door of Ron's room only to see Fred and George standing right next to me laughing. Ron had a spider on his bed and he was on the other side of the room screaming. 

"Did you put that there?" I asked Fred and George.

"Maybe." Fred answered.

"Didn't you tell me Ron's terrified of spiders? I mean, I wouldn't like it if someone put me on top of one of the Hogwarts towers, with my fear of heights." I walked over to the bed, picked up the spider, and threw it out the window. Ron quieted down and glared at Fred and George. I shook my head at them dissaprovingly.

"You OK Ron?" I asked him. He shook his head silently. I shot Fred and George one last glare before going back to Ginny's room to change. When I came out, I was wearing a pinkish orange colored arrow tank with a regular black tang top underneath, light blue shorts, a blue key necklace, and peach converse (See Picture or External Link). I skipped down the stairs, and sat at the table where everyone already was sitting down for breakfast.  

Percy, Fred, George, and Ron stared at me, and I was wondering what was going on. Cedric and George both noticed everyone else staring. Cedric coughed, "Ahem." He said to them. They looked away and George gave them a glare. I started laughing. "What's so funny?" They asked.

"Nothing." I lied.

We finished breakfast, and as soon as he noticed everyone was done eating, Fred jumped up and yelled: "QUIDDITCH!". Which made everyone else jump. We sat up and ran outside. We all grabbed some brooms that they kept in the broom shed, and worked out what would be the goal posts. We started the game. I was the keeper, Cedric was seeker, Fred and George were beaters, and Ron was a chaser. We tried to get Percy to play but he said he wasn't one for sports. A bludger came straight for my head, but I moved.

"Hey!" I yelled at Fred, who hit the bludger.

"Sorry!" he yelled back.

When we finished, Cedric said that Fred and George would make great beaters. 

"What about me?" I asked.

"Maybe a chaser." He said.

"So, not a keeper?"

"Probably not."

"I could argue with that statement." George said.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh, we're talking about quidditch." He joked.

I just started laughing. I'm not sure what Cedric's reaction was. I was too busy laughing.

When we got back inside, I was really worn out from trying and failing to keep the quaffle from making it into the goal posts, that I plopped right down on a couch and took a nap.

A/N: Yes, I know in the books they used apples. But Cedric had an official quidditch set and he brought it with him. I forgot to mention it.