Hannah

George's P.O.V.

Riley came in after we played quidditch, fell onto the couch and instantly fell asleep. Honestly, I think she was asleep before she even landed on the couch. A little while later, an owl came in through our window and landed right on top of Riley. She wouldn't wake up. "Riley. Hey, Hey Riley. Wake up." I said to her. She still wouldn't wake up. "All right then, if Fred pranks you while you're sleeping it's not my fault." She opened her eyes and jumped off the couch, startling the owl, who landed on the other side of the couch. "Wha- who - I - wait..." She said.

"An owl brought you a letter." I told her.

"Oh," She said, turning to the owl, "Hello there!"

She took the letter from the owl, ran upstairs, came back down and gave it an owl treat. "Thank you." She said to it before it flew off.

She opened the letter and started reading. "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" She screamed.

I jumped backwords and everyone came running in. "What the heck? What's wrong!" mum said running into the room first. Cedric came in next.

"Nothing, that's what she does when she's excited." He explained.

"Well what could be that exciting?" I asked.

"You know when you asked me about that necklace I had, and I said it was from a friend that went to Beaxbatons?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"HANNAH. IS. TRANSERING. TO. HOGWARTS."

"Uh.. that's.. cool."I said

"Her family needs a place to stay until they can find a house, so she'll be staying at my house. I could go see her. She's already there. But, I still want to stay here this summer, so I won't be able to see her for long." 

"Or.." mum  started, "she could stay here?" 

"Oh, you don't have to Mrs.Weasley." Riley said.

"Oh, but I love when we have company, it's fine, dear." She said.

"Well, I, um.." Riley started.

"Honestly, it's fine."

'OK." 

She wrote a letter back, and took Crescent out of her cage. I sat down next to her and Crescent decided to land on my head again.

"Hmm.. Must still like your hair." She joked.

She tied the letter to Cresen't leg and she flew off. (Crescent, not Riley. That would be weird).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riley's P.O.V.

The next day, I sprang out of bed and got dressed. I was wearing a casual floral dress, a light pink leather jacket, gray leggins, a crystal heart necklace, and the peach converse I wore yesterday. (External Link)

I ran down the stairs, moved a chair a little ways away from the front of the fire place, and sat down, staring at it. Everyone else came downstairs and looked at me like I was crazy.

"She's not coming for half an hour." George said.

"She's always early." I told him.

I sat there for about ten more minutes when she appeared in the fireplace. 

"HANNAH!" I yelled.

'RIlEY!" she yelled back.

I hugged her, and we both laughed.

We turned around and the twins walked into the room. "Hello!" they said. 

"So.. which one's George?" She whispered to me.

"The one with the black dot on his cheek."

"I take it that was your idea?"

"Yep. Cedric couldn't tell the difference, so I figured that was easier."

"Ah."

"Well, Fred, George, this is Hannah. Hannah, this is Fred and George."

"Hello." She said. 

Then Percy, Ron, Ginny, Mrs.Weasley, Mr.Weasley, and Cedric came in. 

"You already know Cedric." I said, "But this is Percy, Ron, Ginny, Mrs.Weasley, and Mr.Weasley."

"Hello." Hannah said. 

"Hello." Percy said.

"Hi" Ron said, Ginny saying the same after.

"Welcome to our home Hannah." Mrs.Weasley said.

"Thank you for having me." Hannah replied.

"Riley is staying in Ginny's room, and you can stay there too."

"Alright."

Mrs.Weasley brought another bed into Ginny's room and Hannah sat down. Her outfit was similar to mine because we planned it out ahead of time, so we can be twinsies. She was wearing a dress with a white top and blue bottom, snowflake necklace, black leather jacket, blue snowflake nail polish, blue converse, and carrying a deep blue purse. (See external link in next chapter)

We played quidditch until dinner and we all sat down to eat. 

"So, Hannah, you've read all about Hogwarts. Which house do you think you'll be in?"

"Well, maybe Ravenclaw, but I'm not really sure." She answered,

After dinner, I went up to Ginny's room and changed into my pajamas. After that, we all went to bed.