Viktor Krum

A/N: Sorry, but I'm skipping the third book. We'll just say that everything already happened because there wouldn't really be anything to write. So, on to the fourth book! Remember that Riley is in fifth year right now because she's a year above Harry Potter.

This chapter's a bit long.

Riley's P.O.V.

Well, I didn't spend summer at the burrow because father had gotten us, and Hannah, tickets to the quidditch world cup. George wrote me and said that he'd be going too, as well as Harry, Hermione, and Ashley.

We stood on a hill, waiting for the Weasley's to arrive because we were taking the same portkey. I saw them climbing up the hill, and when they reached the top I said, "Hey George! Fred, Ashley, Ron, Hermione, Harry, Ginny, Percy, and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley."

Father stared at me. "That's a lot of names in one sentence."

"Yeah. I know."

"So, is this your family?" father asked Mr.Weasley.

"Only the red heads. Well, except for Ashley. That would be weird considering she's dating Fred."

I laughed.

"So," Mr. Weasley said, "These are my sons, Percy, Fred, George, and Ron, my daughter Ginny, Fred's er - girlfriend Ashley Larman, Ron's friend Hermione Granger, and Ron's other friend Harry Potter."

"Harry Potter?" father asked. "Didn"t you beat him in quidditch last year Cedric? That'll be something to tell your grandchildren! You beat Harry Potter!"

"It wasn't fair, I tried to call a rematch but it was too late." Cedric protested.

"Well, it's about time. Everyone grab a hold of the port key. 1.. 2.. 3.."

We dissapeared and everything was swirling, and we all landed on the ground somewhere with a bunch of tents.

"Ow." I said, rubbing by arm. I had fallen on it.

"You all right?" Cedric asked.

"Yeah. Just fell on my arm. It's fine."

George held out his hand to help me up and I took it. He pulled me up so fast I practically flew.

"That was fast." I said.

"Sorry." he apoligized.

"It's alright."

We got to our tents. The Weasley's were right next to us. Thanks to me convincing father to make sure we got a tent next to them. Their sign was mispelled, it said "Weazleys".

But their tent was nice. It looked normal on the outside, but on the inside it had a kitchen, bathroom, a room for the boys and a room for the girls.

Our tent was bigger on the inside as well, although ours had a bit more features. Such as a small library full of books. The Weasley's took a tour of our tent to, and when we got to the library, I said, "And yes, Percy. You can borrow books from here and take them back to your tent. Just make sure you return them."

Percy smiled like a kid on Christmas. Does he have any other intrests? Apparently not.

George and I went around looking at all the souveniers. George didn't buy any though. He bet all of his savings on how the Quidditch World Cup would turn out.

"You know that's basically cheating right? Trying to bribe me into telling you how it turns out?" I told him.

"What? Fred and I will do anything to get that joke shop." he said.