Finality [20/20]

As soon as your classes finish for the day, you're rushing to get to Class 1-A's dormitory. After your talk with Katsuki that morning, you did a lot of thinking, and decided that you definitely didn't do things right the night before. You should have stayed and listened to Katsuki and Izuku's explanations about why they were fighting, what exactly happened, and how things were going to change from now on. You eventually got all of this from Katsuki, he and Izuku were going to work past all the animosity built up between them, they were going to work together.

You were so happy to hear that, you started crying when you got that text. Your friends were going to work together again, you three would be able to hang out properly, there wouldn't be any façades about how they were acting. You knew it would take some time before they were really back to normal, but it would be ok. You trio was going to be back together again, you couldn't believe it.

Gosh, Izuku, I'm so sorry for how I acted last night...

Once you reach 1-A's dormitory, you know just going right to Izuku's room wouldn't work. He was probably still upset enough that he'd ignore you, like you'd done to him. You didn't want that to happen, so, you look for someone you know is close to Izuku and might be able to get you in there quickly.

"Ah, Todoroki-kun!!"

Shoto Todoroki looks at you in confusion. He knows who you are, but he's confused about why you're in their dormitory immediately after classes have ended. He knew Katsuki and Izuku'd had some kind of fight, but didn't know that you were involved in your own way.

"Hi, (L/N)-san...what're you doing here?"

"I'll explain in a bit! But first...I really need your help!"

+!+

Izuku had gone straight to his dorm room after classes let out. Several times he took his phone out to text or call you, wanting to talk to you, then he'd remember how you said you didn't want him or Katsuki to call and text you, so he put his phone away and just laid in his bed. Honestly, everyone in 1-A was concerned for him that day, Izuku wasn't acting himself. He faked a smile to anyone who asked, saying he was perfectly fine, nothing was wrong. He did admit to him and Katsuki having a fist fight, but said other than that he was fine. No one believed him, but they all let Izuku have his space for now, knowing that if he wanted to, he'd talk to them about whatever it was that happened.

Ochako and Tenya tried, multiple times, to convince Izuku to come hang out them, maybe they could get permission from Aizawa to go to a café or something, but were ignored. Both were very concerned, they hadn't seen Izuku like this Katsuki was kidnapped by the League of Villains.

"Should we...should we call (Y/N)-chan? Maybe she can help him..." Ochako has already pulled out her phone and is looking at it, before she looks at Tanya who shakes his head.

"What if she's in the middle of training?? I'm sure Midoriya will be fine after a little while!"

"But she could help him! Maybe he had a fight with his mom?"

"There's no way! Midoriya and his mother are extremely close!"

Ochako nods a bit, before she puts her phone away and starts thinking again, before noticing you with Shoto.

"Hey, (Y/N)-chan!!" Running up to you, Ochako stops just soon enough to put her hands on your shoulders, looking straight at you. "We need you! Deku's been locked up in his dorm since we got back from classes being let out!"

"Yeah...I know..."

"Do you know why??"

You smile slightly, nodding. "Unfortunately...I believe I'm the cause..."

Ochako actually is surprised to hear that, she and Tenya both questioning you until you explain why, causing the brown haired girl to hug you tight.

"(Y/N)-chan, we have no idea...are you ok?"

"I'm fine, honest. I just...really need to apologize to Izuku..."

"Do you need our help??"

You shake your head, looking back at Shoto. "Todoroki-kun's gonna help me out. If things go well, though, maybe we can all hang out tonight after, ok?"

"For sure!"

+!+

An hour or so later, Izuku is still in his room, debating on whether or not he should text or call you. He honestly felt like he should apologize to you for everything, make it up to you somehow, even though he wasn't sure how. Should he get you something? Should he just show up at your dorm and ask to talk to you? Would Mei even let him? There's no way you kept this fight from her, she was basically your best friend now. If you had told her, she'd probably be just as upset as you and keep him away from you.

How could he even make it up to you? He wasn't exactly allowed to leave campus grounds because Aizawa had practically ground him and Katsuki, so there wasn't really a way for him to go get you something. Plus he wasn't exactly the best cook out there, he couldn't just make you a nice dinner and take it to your dorm. Honestly, he had no idea what he could do.

She's gotta be so upset...we shouldn't have lied to her...I hope we don't break up...

A few minutes went by and Izuku heard someone knocking on his door, making him sigh.

"Who is it?"

"It's me, Midoriya. Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"I...really don't want to, Todoroki..."

"It'll only be a minute, I just have a question for you."

Another sigh, and Izuku is off his bed, opening his door. "What is it you--"

Izuku's words disappear when he sees you standing there, looking at him with a shy smile and a blush on your cheeks. Shoto was standing nearby, mostly so Izuku knew you two were working together, and that you weren't just trying to trick him into leaving his room. He didn't realize you and Shoto were that close honestly.

"(Y/N)-chan, what're you...why...I thought you didn't...want to talk to me..."

"W-Well...I did some thinking and...I was out of line last night, honestly..."

"N-No you weren't!" Izuku gently takes hold of your shoulders, shaking his head. "I...I made a the mistake in not telling you that Kacchan and I still weren't friends...I'm sorry!"

This time you shake your head, still smiling a bit. Izuku always took blame for things like this, it kind of made you sad. He didn't need to do that so much, he shouldn't do that so much.

"Izuku...it's ok, really. I...I should have waited for your explanation instead of yelling at you and Kacchan...I'm...I'm really sorry so..."

You shuffled a bit, bringing your hands out in front of you, making Izuku confused for a moment before he saw that, oddly enough, you had a bundle of flowers in your hands.

"I know it's usually the guy who brings flowers to apologize but...I really didn't have any other ideas! Um...I really, really love you, Izu...I'm sorry about last night."

Izuku wastes no time in wrapping you up in a tight hug, telling you how much he loves you and that he's the one who should apologize, but it just makes you laugh and hug him back. Shoto takes that as his cue to leave, smiling to himself a bit because your little plan actually worked.

After a minute or so, you pull away with a smile, making Izuku do the same before giving you a quick kiss.

"I love you..."

"I know~ I love you too."

You two were going to be fine, every couple has their fights, you know that and Izuku does to. But getting past this, getting back to where you were originally, made everything so much better.

Your future with Izuku was bright. You honestly hoped all your friends could have something just like this one day.