Movie [6/20]

You didn't mind Izuku's friends and classmates wanting to go to the movies with you two as a group activity (you were close to Ochako and Mina anyway). You didn't mind that Katsuki came; he's been your friend since you were a kid, just like Izuku, even though you were convinced the ash-blond just wanted to see Ochako*.

Hell, you didn't even mind that Mineta of all people had come (even if he did disgust you).

What you did mind, though, was hos friends trying to split off to see two different movies, and expecting you and Izuku to split up as well. You two were still trying to keep your relationship a secret. So, when half of Class 1-A decided they wanted to see the newest action movie and the other half wanted to see the newest comedy/drama/whatever it was, you and Izuku just looked at each other, unsure of what to do.

Izuku's classmates were all still trying to decide if they really, really wanted to spend the $20+ on this movie (including their drink and popcorn), when you looked at the movies listed and had an idea. You looked at Izuku and grinned, pointing out what you saw, which caused his eyes to light up and he nodded.

"That would be perfect! Everyone should agree to that!"

"Then we won't have to be separated!"

"(Y/N)-chan, you're a genius!"

Izuku had called you that a million times before, but this time made your face go red and your heart race. Of course, it would be different now that you two were dating, but you didn't expect it to be this different.

After a moment, you step slightly away from Izuku and shout at everyone, "HEY GUYS."

They all stop and stare at you, wondering what on earth was so important that you had to yell at them for.

"It looks like we're pretty evenly split on what film to see, so I suggest we all go and see the newest Disney film! I know that all of us love Disney and it would be perfect! It'll really be like a group activity then!"

For a minute, everyone is quiet, thinking it over. And then you see most of the class has started to smile.

"Hey, I'll agree to that!" Eijirou is the first to agree, looking at Denki who nods.

"That's a great idea!"

"Then we won't have to find each other after the movie's over!"

"Like hell I'm going to a kid's film!!"

"Ah come on, Bakugou! It'll be fun!"

While everyone starts to chatter about the film and gets in line to purchase their tickets, you move back to being beside Izuku, giving him a smile while he watches everyone.

"You're like a natural born leader, (Y/N)-chan."

Your face was still red from him calling you a genius, and Izuku stating this made you blush even more, though you kept a smile on your face.

"It was nothing. I'm sure if Iida had thought of it, he would have done the same."

"Yeah, but you're the one who thought it up," while saying that, Izuku takes your hand and pulls you to the back of the line, most of his classmates already inside and getting their snacks and drinks. "and now it means we won't have to be in separate theaters."

"And no one will think it's weird we're sitting together, since we are the ones who had this day planned originally."

"...but they'll think it's weird if we're caught holding hands."

"Yup. So, we should stop until we're in the dark theater."

"Good idea."

You hate when he takes his hand away.