Chapter Twenty Two

Hey y'all, so I was rereading this book and I realized a good chunk of chapter eight (when Damian and Robyn find Titus) is missing. I have since fixed this and the full chapter is upload again, but if you didn't get to read that part you should probably hope back down to Chapter Eight and reread it cause the events that take place then hold importance!!! Anyway, thanks for bearing with me!

POV Tim

I know I shouldn't be out here, but there was a Cat Woman sighting. She was seen robbing a recently opened museum a few minutes ago. Though this is more her style of crime, I still want to ask her questions about the blueprints she stole last few. At this pace though, I won't get there in time. I'm not an idiot, I know my limits, so I'm deciding to play it safe and drive slower while my eyesight is still blurry. I should have drunk another cup of coffee before I left the cave, but it's too late to turn back now.

POV Dick

Robyn was able to calm me down after a few minutes. After the panic passed, the embarrassment stunk in. After all, she did walk in on me making out with someone. I tried to hind it though as Wally left the manor. I can't help but feel bad about the entire thing. It's my fault the door wasn't locked and to add onto it Wally is getting dragged into the affair. The last thing I want is to hurt him, but it's been four years now and I have been leading him on and on. I really should end it with Kori, to be honest, I've been putting off going back to Blüd Haven for the past few days and using Robyn as an excuse to stay. Maybe it's finally time to come clean to her.

Trying to take my mind off it, I lead Robyn down to the Bat Cave. I watch with a smile as her eyes brighten at the sight of all the trophies collected over the years.

"And this is the Bat Computer," I point out as I give her the grand tour.

She raises an eyebrow, "Literally everything here is Bat this or Bat that,"

"It's childish," Damian adds, appearing out of nowhere causing Robyn to jump.

"I think you mean awesome," I correct him before realizing someone is missing. "Where's Tim?"

"He went out," Damian replies pulling up news feed from a robbery happening downtown.

"He can't go out," I exclaim, "He can barely stand, let alone go patrolling!"

"Tt," He sighs, "What did you expect from the imbecile?"

The reporter on the news speaks up, "It looks like the vigilante known as Red Robin just showed up on site!"

"Damn it, Timmy," I curse running for my Nightwing costume. "I'm going after him!"

Just as I reach my locker, I hear the reporter again. "Bless my star, it looks as if Reb Robin has just collapsed. I'm told an ambulance has been called. What a shocking turn of events!"

I stiffen as I hear these words. Whipping around, I see the shaky footage of Tim motionless on the ground. Nurses surround him and strap him onto a wheeled stretcher.

"Damian get into costume, now!" I command, my voice harsh.

Thankfully, he obeys without much hesitation, something very rare for him.

"Robyn, stay here," I try to level my voice but it doesn't work, "get a hold of Barabra and Bruce." I toss her my phone.

POV Tim

I'm getting serious déjà vu right now. I wake up again with a splitting headache, except now I feel weak, like might-as-well-be-dead weak. I try to open my eyes, but fail. Now I start to panic.

"His pulse is racing!" I hear an unfamiliar voice call right next to me.

"Should we give him an anesthetic?" Asks another person only a few feet away from me.