Confusion: On the Open Road

"Fuck" Boyde said as they came upon another crashed car. "Why is every single fucking car shit?" he asked. George walked up to it beside him and sighed. "Every stupid mother fucker went and crashed their cars as zombies were roaming around I guess" he replied. The group walked past the cars and continued to trench forward. "What are we going to do?" Lilly asked Zack who was at the front of the pack. Boyde looked over angrily at him wondering why he got to be in charge. "Just give me some time to think dammit, we only just escaped that factory. We need time to adjust to are surroundings!" he yelled. Boyde had a few ideas to find a good car and get the fuck out of their but he was too mad to say them. George walked up beside Zack and Zack just ignored his presence. "Look! I didn't know that guy was psycho, nobody did!" George explained to Zack. "If you didn't know him why the fuck was he traveling with you?" Zack asked him stopping in his tracks. Now he was pissed. "We needed all the help we could get, he was muscle, we needed able bodies to get us out of the shit town we were stuck in" George told him. Zack shook his head and began to walk again.

Near the back, Bruce was walking beside Franky trying to comfort him. Franky never said a word though. "Look man, you need to talk about this type of shit or else it will eat you inside out. When my brother was eaten alive in front of me I was pretty messed up, but I talked it out with other people. It feels better". "How about-- you fuck off" Franky replied keeping his head down. Bruce frowned and nodded but stayed walking beside him. He knew what Franky was going through.

"Well look at this!" Boyde yelled. He ran up to a car and saw that it was in perfect condition. "Fits five!" he yelled over to Zack, Zack walked up to him and nodded. "That's great man... we have 9 people with us" Zack told him. Boyde looked at everyone huddled near the side of the road talking amongst themselves. "Who gives a fuck about those people?" Boyde whispered to Zack. "There is five of our group, lets just get the fuck out of here before they get anyone else killed!" "I'm not leaving these people, we need them just as much as they need us no matter how much of a pain they are" Zack replied sternly. Bob walked up to them and looked around like nobody was watching. "If I may, we can hear you" Bob told them. Zack and Boyde looked behind them to see everyone staring at them. "I'm not leaving without Julia!" Lilly told them. She didn't want to be the only girl in their group. A zombie wandered near Diego and he slit off its head with his machete. George walked up behind Bob and looked at Zack, "You guys leaving us?" he asked him. Boyde quickly stepped in front of Zack. "Yes we are!" he yelled at him. "You guys and your crazy ass friend there nearly got us all killed!" he screamed. Zack pushed Boyde out of the way and Boyde almost exploded with anger. He then walked over to the car and smashed in the window with the side of his gun.

"We will find another car and travel together" Zack told him. "There's another car up here" Bruce called out up the street. "If either of you guys cared to look ahead we wouldn't be in this dilemma."

They bunched up in the two cars and started them. Bob found keys in their SUV but Boyde had to hot-wire the the car he found. Zack sat in the passenger seat as Boyde drove and Franky, George and Diego sat in the back. Bob drove the other car with Bruce in the passenger seat and the two girls in the back chatting away. Bruce looked over to Julia to get a good look at her and realized she was one sexy beast. He smiled and turned away, he told himself he would be tapping that real soon.

They drove another good 1-2 hours without problems. They finally reached a part in the road that was blocked off completely with no way to get around. Boyde screamed fuck in his car as everyone else disembarked it. Bob slowly stopped his vehicle behind theirs and everyone got out. "Shit, this kind of sucks dick" Bruce said getting out of the SUV. "More like a lot of dick" Julia said walking up beside him. He smiled at her then nodded his head. Boyde refused to get out of his car. "There has got to be a way out of this mess" Bob said walking up to the vehicles packed together. "Looks as if someone deliberately set these here" Diego said staring from one end of the pile to the other. "Well what do you suppose we do? Pull the cars apart?" Zack asked. Bob hopped on top of the vehicles and looked around. "We could try our luck and find more working cars again?" Bob suggested. "Fuck that" Boyde said stepping up behind Zack. Bob looked down the street more. "Hey! There's a bus stop over there, you think that bus driver is still doing his daily routes?" he joked. Lilly laughed along with a few others. Bob smiled and shrugged looking back over to the rest of the group. "Well hop on over cause it looks like we're going to-" a sword struck through Bob's body and he quickly fell behind the cars. Then a bandit hopped up on the cars and pointed his sword and gun at everyone. "Don't fucking move you shits" he told them.