Chapter 35: Couples? Drinks? More food?

Start from the beginning

(^I'm so sorry if it doesn't make sense cuz I'm a dumb a-- and I forgot what happened in my own story)

"But, you've known each other since high school," he replied.

"B-but-" you started.

"Hey everyone! Let's have a drinking contest!" Mina yelled from across the room.

"Everyone must participate! Or else you'll have to be punished!" Hagakure said.

"I would love to be punished by you," Mineta said as he got hit in the head by his girlfriend.

"By the way, is the special guest here yet?" Mina asked.

"They said that they would be here any minute," Hagakure replied.

As soon as she said that a person with brown hair kicked open the door.

"Hello bitches, sorry I'm late." The person greeted, "I'm Ai!"

"It's the Weapon hero Ai, also known as Accuracy. They are great at sniping and close-range combat. Their quirk, "Gate of hell," makes the weapons of their defeated enemies appear. They currently have over 9000 weapons" Deku said,

"So they're basically the real-life version of Gilgamesh from Fate/Stay night." you said, "Or a real-life version of Erza from Fairytail. Cool"

Before the contest began, you talked with Ai about (anime/k-pop/your choice).

---- Time Skip -----

"Let the drinking contest begin!" Mina shouted.

Everyone started drinking their first class of wine. Some started to get drunk while other sat there and laughed at the people who were somewhat drunk.

"Round 2, begin!"

Everyone chugged down the glass. Ochaco began to wobble around and eventually passed out.
"I can fly~ I can reach the pretty stars~," she said as she lifted a hand up and tried to grab something.

'Guess she's the Happy drunk'

"Uraraka is out! Round 3, begin!"Someone said, "But, let's make this fun!"

The announcer started getting glasses and lined them up(Below).

"This round the alcohol is Soju! So let's do a Soju bomb!"

"I wanna knock the glasses over please~," you said.

"Sure!"

"3...2...1..Drink!" the announcer said.

Everyone was still ok. No one passed out. That's no fun~

And now...it was time for the next round~

"Let's heat things up a bit!" Mina said as she was clearly drunk.