Chapter 1

Jackson POV

I was walking in the forest when two wolves tackled me.I could tell that they had a high rank but not as high as an alpha.I was still angry about being rejected by my mate.They were trying to hurt me and I was having a hard time trying to kick them off me when a powerful voice came through."Stop!"The voice was powerful yet familiar.When I looked up I saw a man with bronze hair and silver eyes.His eyes had a fire in them.I must have been staring too long because I didn't notice that the two wolves had shifted back."You're coming with us rogue"One of the two men said.

Hunter POV AKA JACKASS

He ran and left but I didn't go after him My arm was hurting from the big cut he left It's healing but  slowly.My father ran next to me and asked me if I was okay I told him yes.I still couldn't believe How strong Jackson was.It scared and all the pack members people were starting to get worried because if he wanted to get revenge we wouldn't be able stop him.My mate is powerful and I rejected him(You stupid human!if you didn't reject our mate he would still be with us!I'm never talking to you again until we get our mate back!)My wolf was still mad at me for rejecting our mate.

I know I said It would happen next month but I was so busy I had no time to write but I do now.😄😄See you soon🤗🤗 I know it short but I will make a longer one next time.