Chapter 30-Desperate times call for desperate measures

Start from the beginning

"Get them to the safe!" Daens, Drews wolf, yelled, pushing me off of the floor and using his body as a shield.

Drew and I were the last ones leaving what's left of the living room.

When we got to the stairs Drew stopped and pinned me to the wall, kissing me with so mush passion and love.

"I love you." Drew said looking at me straight in the eyes. "I want you to know that I love you." He said.

"Don't say it like it's goodbye." I said, choking out a sob. "Your gonna be okay."

I don't know what I would do if I lost Drew.

"I'm not going anywhere." Drew said, but I could tell he wasn't so sure.

A billion things run through my head. I know that I can trust Drew and I really wanted to tell him differently. But if he isn't so sure our pack is going to survive, then I need to tell him now.

Drew took my hand and ran down the stairs and putting me in the safe.

"Drew! Wait!" I said. I better tell him now, before I'm locked in the safe.

"I have to go save my people." Drew said with determination and strength. He kissed my forehead and then shut the safe.

All the girls weren't relaxing like last time. They were freaking out. Tears ran down all of our cheeks. Peytons leg would not stop thumping up and down. Callie had this little twitch going on.

I leaned on the wall, sliding down and putting my head in between my knees, eyes closed.

I didn't tell him.

I didn't tell him I am an angel.

I should have told him.

I need to tell him.

Rage build inside me and at this point I know it's time that I share my secret with my pack, my family.

"Their gonna be okay." Peyton said, but I'm sure she was just trying to convince herself.

Rage build more and more in my body and before even I knew it, my eyes snap open.

Except their not my normal blue, human eyes. My eyeball sockets fill with blueish white light and glow.

That's when angels are at their strongest.

My head shot up and stood up.

The girls haven't notice my eyes yet.

I start to bang on the safe, using my super strength, but It's only putting a little dent in the metal wall.

"Ita no use Lily." Callie said defeated.

I turn around and the girls gasp.

"L-lily what? What are you? What's happening?" The girls asked, totally freaked out, I mean who wouldn't, seeing someone's eyes become light bulbs.

"I am the Luna. I will protect my pack." I said in my luna/angel voice.

I raised my hand up and focused on it.

Suddenly a fire ball appeared.The girls gasp again and took a step back.

I turned around and threw it at the safe.

A small hole emerged in the safe, big enough for my hand.

I put my hand through it to touch the buttons that unlock the safe.

When it unlocked I grabbed a water bottle and threw the water at the hole. Just in time I made the hole close up in ice.

All the girls were frozen with shock from what had just happened.