Chapter 12 - Warning

Start from the beginning

"Then don't play with her feelings. She loves you. Don't give her false hopes." He warned me.

I ran my hand through my hair, looking at Serena, my beautiful angel. I turned my gaze from her to William. "I don't give her false hopes. And it is none of your business what is going on between Serena and me." I snapped and stood up.

Serena's POV

I was with my family, Aspen's family, his uncle's family and Uncle Mike's family in Anderson private jet. We were going to spend our weekend in Aspen.

As Uncle Mike saw Aspen, he gave him a high five and winked at him after looking at me. I was nervous when he and his wife saw us in the horse riding club, but fortunately, they didn't say anything to our families.

I was sitting next to Elva while Aspen was sitting opposite us. He was listening to the music, leaning his head back, lost in his thoughts. He looked preoccupied. When I asked if he was fine, he said he was fine, but just felt tired.

 When I asked if he was fine, he said he was fine, but just felt tired

As the jet landed, we went to Aspen's family's house here. After settling down, Aspen, Elva, Milan, Robert, William, Maria and I went to the backyard. A few minutes later, Maria and Milan disappeared together as always. Elva went back while chatting on the phone. William and Robert were talking while sitting on the ground, leaning against the tree. I was searching for Aspen; he disappeared too.

Suddenly, I felt something on top of my head.

"For my princess." Aspen whispered in my ear.

I smiled and ran my fingertip on a flower crown on my head.

"Thank you." I gave him a shy smile. He smiled at me back and stroked my cheek gently.

"Let's memorize it." He winked at me and pulled his phone out of his pocket.

After taking my photos alone, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer and leaned his cheek against mine, smiling happily as he took a selfie

He trailed his fingertip on my cheek as he whispered in my ear. "I will wait for you tonight." His voice was husky and seductive.

He pulled back and winked at me. He gave me his charming smile and went towards William and Robert, placing his hands into his pockets.

I bit my lower lip as dirty fantasies about tonight appeared on my mind. His lips on my skin, his expert tongue devouring me, his toe curling skills. Even thinking about it made me turn on.

As I walked in my room, I stripped off my clothes and went to the bathroom. After taking a shower, I started putting on my clothes. I grabbed my black lingerie which I bought when I had gone to the mall with Elva. I took it with me hoping that I had a chance to be alone with Aspen. After putting my lingerie, I put a light blue denim shirt and dark blue denim jeans. I applied my perfume. After checking myself in the mirror one more time, I left.

Fortunately, there was no one in the hallway. I breathed deeply and knocked on his door.

"Come in."

I opened the door and walked in. As Aspen saw me, he gave me a bright smile, roaming my body with lustful eyes. I smiled at him back, blushing under his intense gaze and closed the door behind me.

Aspen got up and approached me in slow steps like an animal approaching its prey without taking his eyes off me. He placed his hand on my hip and leaned over me and locked the door.

"I don't want to be interrupted." He whispered in my ear seductively and pulled my earlobe between his teeth.