''So when are you going to return back to the dancers?'' Vicky asked me seriously.

I started to laugh loudly, and she shot me a weird look. I walked over to her still holding my glass of scotch. ''Drink up, Vicky, you need this.'' I told her. She took the glass, and still didn't understand what I was doing. ''I am staying in this room, and I don't want to hear a word against me.'' I demanded her. She immediately threw the burning liquor down her throat and swallowed it.

One day she is going to swallow that from you.

I grinned to myself, I was a genius.

''As you probably already know, you're not going further with the rehearsals today. Everyone already has their costumes, but you weren't in the main group so you haven't. But since Andrea is going to make it for you, you needed to be here.'' I explained.

Vicky was standing there with her arms up high while Andrea was getting some sizes.

''Tomorrow you will come back here, a bit earlier than the others. Since you cannot go further with training today, you will get a private lesson. I am going to observe it for a while too.'' I informed her while smirking mischievously.

Andrea informed Vicky that she needed to strip down. She gave me a resentful look, but I didn't mind that. After all, I was going to relish this a lot. She grabbed the hem of her shirt, and pulled it over her body and threw it on the leather couch. I glanced at her with contentment, she had a marvelous body.

I had already seen her stunning features, but now it was for my eyes only. Although, Andrea was here too. Nevertheless, she didn't count. Vicky started with slipping her yoga pants off, and I was satisfied to see a pink silky thong. I smirked as I stared at the gorgeous woman in front of me.

''You have an amazing ass,''

She smiled and showed me her middle finger happily.

I stood up and walked over to Vicky. She was standing still, and I stood behind her. That was the most amazing part about having Andrea; she was Russian and could care less about any actions that happened inside the office. I placed my hands on Vicky's arms, and calmly pushed them down to her side. I went up to her shoulders and started to massage her.

''You can relax,'' I whispered in her ear.

''Harry,'' She spoke sternly.

''Shhht,''

The longer we stood here, the more relaxed Vicky became. I liked the effect I had on her with just a simple touch. I knew I that I'd have some type of effect on her.

I felt my body heaten up, because Vicky moaned a bit too boisterously.

''Oh my fucking god! '' Vicky said, and I heard her smack her hand against her mouth. ''I didn't do that!'' She exclaimed quickly.

I snickered at her sudden reaction. Obviously I would have loved to hear that again.

''Admit it Vicky, you moaned for me.'' I made her clear.

''I am not going to talk with you about the previous actions, and we better forget them right now.''

''Like I am going to forget that,'' I rolled my eyes.

''Don't be such a disrespectful man,'' Vicky spoke.

''Disrespectful? You freaking moaned when I touched you,''

''I would rather hear you using the words massaged you,'' She spat out.

I laughed. ''Oh Vicky, you're a hilarious girl.'' I stepped closer. ''But I am not going to forget this, and we both know that. Anyways, I can't wait to hear you boob size from Andrea.'' I said happily.

I started to laugh aloud when I saw Vicky burying her head in her hands. She shook her head, and when she exposed her face again I saw her looking at me with a displeased expression.

''You're a outlandish man, you know.'' She remarked.

''I know, that is why girls want me.'' I admitted proudly.

''They want you?'' She scoffed.

''Sure, they want me.'' I made her clear.

''They don't want you. They want your money, Harry. You are one of the most richest guys in the neighborhood, of course they are after your money. You can purchase the most expensive things. If you search for someone who has the biggest boobs, a giant ass, and wears short dresses when she is constantly around you; they want to get your money.''

I stayed silent, and I noticed we were a few inches away from each other's lips.

''I am done, sir.'' I heard Andrea say in her horrendous Russian/English accent.

''Thank you, Andrea.'' I took the extra paperwork from her, and shoved it safely in the dresser of my dark wooden desk. ''You will get paid as soon as possible.'' I informed her.

I walked back to my chair, and sat behind my desk. I took some other files, because I needed to do other things than preparing the club for the show. After a long time the Moulin Rouge would be open again. Summer Break was over, so many people were back in Los Angeles to be entertained.

''Is there anything else I need to do?''

I hadn't thought about Vicky, who was still standing there in her underwear. I could hardly keep my eyes away from her trained beautiful body, but I had to.

''No, you can go.'' I dismissed her.

''Oh,'' She said.

I heard Vicky taking her clothes from the couch and putting them on.

''Did you want to stay?'' I asked her.

''No,'' She immediately replied. ''I thought you wanted something else. But I'll see you tomorrow then.'' Vicky walked to the door, and already opened it. ''Have a good day, Harry.''

''You too, Vicky.''

She closed the door firmly behind herself.

I saw in her eyes that she wasn't done with me yet, and luckily I wasn't with her. But I don't know if she wanted to stay longer or not. She said no, but I knew there was something behind it. Her words were still in my head, and they kept being repeated. They don't want you. They want your money, Harry.

I had a lot of money, and I could practically buy almost everything I wanted. I stroked my hand through my hair out of frustration. I knew these girls wanted me because I was rich and good looking. I could hardly say I was an ugly twat who walked around. But I never thought about having a proper relationship with any of those woman. They were awful creatures, and just mostly good for a simple night.

My head shot up, when I heard the door from the office going open.

''Meet me tonight at 8 by V's Café. Same booth, same black coffee.'' Vicky announced, and quickly closed the door behind herself.

(so that girl on the pic, that's me..I thought lets show my face..sorry for not smiling because.. idk why.

vote + comment

xo Lay)