"I probably haven't cried since... I came out the womb." I said.

"You probably came out of there with a sarcastic remark about vagina's." he joked.

"I really wouldn't be surprised." I shook my head.

"Luckily for you I'm done, lets' go." he said.

"I hate everyone." I responded.

"I know," he chuckled.

"Glad you get me," I nodded my head. I looked back on twitter, "oh look one about you!" I laughed I scrolled some more, "this one is about Hamiltoe... ew!" I cried as he led me to the elevator.

"Calm down, pretty sure they're just a newborn."

"Why would a baby threaten to kill me for Cameron Dallas?" I asked crossing my arms.

"I'm Cameron Dallas," he shrugged.

"Wow that says so much." I said sarcastically, the elevator doors opened, and we both walked out.

"So getting breakfast is our thing now," he nodded his head. I turned looking up at him, and gave him a small smile. Honestly, if I wasn't forced to date Matthew I would've really given Cameron a shot.

"Also sarcastic remarks, pranks, me complaining to you about my hatred for everyone, oh and also weirdly shopping." I laughed.

"Sounds good to me," he smiled, "well I have to still pack so feel free to come chill with me," he said. I stopped in front of my room door.

"Yeah same... I packed nothing!" I started laughing, "procrastination at it's fin-" someone grabbed me, and pulled me into the room.

I met eyes with Matt as he locked the door.

"Morning," he smiled.

"Hey..."

Ugh he's so annoying. I dunno how long he is going to carry this out.

Deep down I'm hoping someone who is actually attractive; instead of my weird whaleness. Will walk right by him, and he'll leave me alone.

"So you leave today," he pouted.

"I know," I reached down, and grabbed his hand.

I hate everyone.

"It won't be so bad," I assured. He leaned down, and kissed me slowly.

"Jump," he whispered.

"What?" I asked laughing a little.

"Jump, and wrap your legs around me." he laughed back.

I felt heat go to my face.

What the fuck?!

"Uhhh yeah," I said, I jumped and did that easily.

Wow I could live my dreams as a stripper!

His hands rested under my thigh. This time I was higher up then he is. I looked down, and smiled.

"Finally taller then you," I laughed, my hands rested on his shoulders.

"Yeah I guess so," he smiled. I moved my hands to his face, and leaned down kissing him.

Its all apart of the plan don't gasp, and think I actually have feelings...

"I'm going to enjoy this as much as I can," he mumbled. I smiled against the kiss, and pulled away. He awkwardly propped me up on the door.

"You know if Hayes walks in this can be really bad," I said.

"True," he pulled me away, and walked to the desk. He set me down. Now I'm not taller than him. I cry. "So where were we?" he asked leaning in closer.

"Well I had to pack," I said, "I should get to that," I put my three fingers on his lips, and pushed him away. I walked to the bathroom, and closed the door. "oh! and always leaving them wanting more!" I joked from behind the door.

"That wasn't cool! I'm a mess!" he screamed. I laughed, and started gathering all my stuff.

Bless everyone, I'm finally leaving.

••••••••••••

Cam, Nash, Carter, and Hayes all have a game now on the app store... I'm screaming.