¡¡SOS!!

"This is nice..."

Mahiru and his friends are chiiling at the balcony while eating some snacks. The weather was pretty good : The warm sun and the cold breeze combine is a rare thing happening at 11 noon in summer, a pretty decent time for Mahiru to hang out with his friends.

"Pass me that chip,Mahi." Licht,with sunglasses,demanded the boy lying next to him.

"Kay....open your mouth~" The brown-haired teen,as he opened the bag,takes out a piece of golden-colored chip (onion flavoured) towards Licht's face. The "angel" recieved the piece as he open his mouth wide and Mahiru pushed in. Licht closed his mouth then Mahiru quickly pulled out his fingers

"Thanks" Licht said before he started to chew,what could I say,grew up in Europe at a pretty decent family he should know that talking while eating is rude.

"Yeah,sure." Mahiru replied while eating the bag of chips,Licht smiled

"Thank god those bastards recovered..." Misono siped his Coke. Right, Hyde and Mikuni are both healed from their pain,they don't mind getting it mentioned again but they also don't waqnt to remember it.

"Yeah...I heard that you pray for your brother,Chibi?" Tetsu took Misono's Coke can and drank for a small amount. He ended get 2 slaps at the back for 2 reasons : one of them is because he drank more then half the Coke.

"Yee!!!" Licht shouted happily,Mahoru almost choked in his drink " Finally!!! I can cuddle him in happiness!! I can fuck him!! And I ca-!!"

"Hey guys! Lunch's ready!! And keep your mouth zipped,pianist!!"

"How rude!" Licht kicked Sakuya in the balls as he went inside the dinning room. The other teens looked at him with a confusing sight

What on earth...? Mahiru's thougt looming in his head before Kuro held his hand.

The lunch is pretty usual,everyone was chatting happily,sharing foods and having some 'couples hints' like when Tetsu feed Hugh with a piece of his homemade beef, or when Sakuya arguing with Kuro like a old couple. The rest of the day is similair, they do their normal routine. Heck,no one even wanted to care about the rapist anyone,the only thing matters is their friends/lover are safe.....for now

Fast foward to bed time.
"Shirota! Let's sleep together!"
Misono is hold a pillow with his purple pj covered his body. Now in Mahiru's room, the rich kid stood proudly like a soilder.
" Eh? Why?"
"Don't you see?! Your Kuro and Lily are out for work!! And it's late too!! Surely you'll feel anxious when sleeping alone?" Mahiru thought about it. It's true that Kuro is out along with Lily,and he can't sleep well when he's alone. The teen stared to Misono for a moment.
"Ok,then....hop on."
"Yes!"
Misono flew down to the bed and Mahiru followed. They cuddled together like angels. Everything was normal,....if....
They should have closed the window........
!¿TBC?¡