36. FRIENDS AND LATE DINNERS

Nandini's  Pov:-

I will kill Manik can't he just watch in place of meddling with me .

But you were like putty in his hands  said  my mind .

That's what happens when you love someone said my heart.

I speak to myself a lot i blushed as Manik frowned and put his boxers on with a hard on .

'What if Kabir saw us , you know doing it ?' I asked panicked .

Shit someone saw me fucking my husband , my secret husband .

We weren't exactly fucking but we were about to only if he came a little late I would not feel so sexually frustrated and upset .

'First of all we didn't do it I  didn't get what I  wanted ' he smirked at my trying to wear my t-shirt .   

That smirk it was so cute and sexy at the same time .  'And what is that you wanted ?' I asked coyly just to see amusement dancing in his eyes.

' I wanted something that's sitting naked on my bed right now '.

Shit ! I forgot to wear clothes .

Underwear where ? where ? where is it ? my costly underwear was under his foot while he was struggling to wear my t-shirt .

I got up from bed and helped his head out of the shirt and threw it on bed folding my hands under my chest I stood completely naked and shameless.

' Stupid that is my t-shirt wear your shirt and go off your friend is waiting and you are naked' I said rolling my eyes at him .

I mean who the hell tries to wear a girls t-shirt with that body , my top would be torn and its a gift from Mukthi .

' Sorry you are looking at me all naked and flustered so I didn't see it I though it was my shirt and shut up love you are naked ' He smirked at me .

yes? Yes? Me am naked .

Naked like the day I was born but this time I was still wet for this angelic alien of mine.

I smiled at him ' I know am naked but my friend is not down there waiting for me so you go i will some but give me my underwear it's under your feet'.  I hooked my bra as he bend down to pick up  my panties .

panties or underwear or lacy ones .

He took my panties and smelled them deeply . I felt wetness touching my inner thighs it was so hot in this room.

' But these are wet baby . i think they got well because of me , Never Mind I will touch your wetness later after dinner ' He said .

' For dessert ? That can be arranged sir' I replied submissively .

' Okay call me sir and only sir whole night when we are alone okay?'

what did he mean ? I didn't understand that .

I bend down to pick my dress he roughly shook my shoulders " I asked if you understood ? ' he said like a command and I felt like obeying him just to please him .

' Yes sir' I said looking him into eyes .

He smiled and left .

I can still surprise him . Thank god he left soon I thought  and wore my dress walking outi n high heels .

Forgetting something wanted by him.

I watched as Kabir and Manik were talking to each other . I liked their bond but i felt embarrassed and red to go before him only as he was doing or about to do that .

' Hi Kabir ' I said as I gave him a chilled bear .

'Not in mood for beer Nandini ' he said.

This man was always in mood for beer something is wrong I think .

' So as I was saying you came so listen don't judge me and all that  I think we have society to do that and my mother hates me now already  I hope you don't add to list so am saying this and this words i say may make you hate me but am always your friend remember that okay ?' He sounded all serious so unlike him .

My heart dropped a little I don't know why he was worrying and what was that made him feel like so sad and serious for once in life . 

' OKAY '  I and Manik said at once  I held Kabir's  hand because they were cold and shivering with sweat .  

' So am Gay and I know it makes you hate me and all but ..' I and Manik didn't let him complete the sentence we jumped and hugged him tight from both sides he fell down the couch with us .

He smiled suffocated with tears in his eyes and said ' Guy's I cant breathe but thank you for this I felt so humiliated you know to admit am gay and all because mom kicked me out of house ' He kept blabbering while I wiped his eyes and hugged him to my neck .

He was gay and I was happy because I always wanted a gay friend while he was there ready made .

I pushed myself away from him and sat on the floor sipping his beer . 

Manik smiled at his friend murmuring some words I didn't  hear but Kabir was laughing and smiling like he was happy for real .

His mother that witch how dare she kick her son out ? just so absurd.

He was such a good lad and I pitied him.

I wanted to kick her out of her own home but looking at his face again I calmed down.

I sat on our couch and asked him " So we both are going to his parents house?  Will you join us for dinner? "

Manon smiled and nodded,  of course we can't leave a guy or this guy at home alone like this.

" No,  No I don't want to cause you any trouble Nandu. Don't change your plans just let me crash here please that's all I ask ".

Manon shook his head " Firstly atop being so formal this is your home too and then you are coming with us you must see mom she met with an accident recently ".

" oh accident?  What happened?  Is she OK ? I didn't know about it.  You must have called me when she was in hospital " Kabir kept blabbering for a while again.

After Manik explained the whole situation he was ready to come with us for dinner. 

We reached home their home safely as kabir drove at 120 kmph.

But but there was someone on the porch that made my stomach dropped.

Sneha??

I wanted to write romance I swear but am starting a new story that will be posted today mostly so kindly please read.

What's the blurb?

The blurb is about a girl she is little like you and little like me because people remember her only when someone needs her help. She was an invisible girl.  Let see how she gets visible in her school later.

Update :-Kindly note I will update this story after completly writing it

Update :-
Kindly note I will update this story after completly writing it.  It will soon.

Till then it's on hold..

Don't give up on our manan plz.