Part -26

NANDINI POV:-

I was trying to concentrate when the man of my dreams was standing before me explaining kinky demand , i wasn't a girl interested in sex nor was i this stupid . i must concentrate don't look at his eyes or twisted amused smirk on that stupid but edible mouths . i took three deep breathes to control my thoughts and clear them all at once to listen to this class with deep concentration .  I drew the graph of kinky demand and wrote the brief summary of what i understood from the graph and statistics .     

  "According to the kinked‐demand theory, each firm will face two market demand curves for its product. At high  prices, the firm faces the relatively elastic market demand curve, labeled MD 1 in Figure ".   Manik was going on and on about the kinky demand and the firm . I raised my hand to ask  a doubt he smiled at my hand and i stood saying"  So sir what makes an oligopolist increase the price till the equilibrium price i mean whats the need of demand to rise the price ?"

He folded his hand and i looked at our engagement ring for a moment ' The oligopolist  faces a kinked - demand curve  because  of competition from  other oligopolists in the market.If the oligopolist increases its price above the equilibrium price P, it is assumed that the other oligopolists in the market will not follow with price increases of their own '. 

Woah why is this word kink annoying me or the fact that my man is not looking at me sucks . I muffled a thank you and sat on my seat it was cold , oh i wish someone keeps a hot pan to warm my seat i would feel comfortable .  I sat and doodled two graphs related to the firm and then smiled at my doodles, now i know why am not an artist , if and if by any chance anyone gives me a straight line and says to draw a straight line i would still make it look like a little i mean just a little slant . 

After few minutes manik finished his explanation about kinked demand , gorgeous man my manik he is kinky today . " I hope you understood what i said please write  your own notes though am not going to check its for your reference before exams and am taking the  competitive exam mathematics for you last period good day ".  He got up and left i looked at him till he crossed the corridors i expected him to look back but he didn't look back . I sat in a stupid cold seat alone because my best friend was absent .\

i sat alone and thought about how our lives were a mess just because i decided to marry him  and then my parents are stupid enough to trust sneha .    i sat in a cold seat and  alone without her and alone without his smile to 'say me bye see you'later after class . Am overthinking this i know but i think its my right after people make me this stupid after periods.  After listening to marketing and crying to run away from management studies came the special ' competitive mathematics ' period . I took my books and stuffed them  in my bag  jogging to sit in the last bench . 

 I smiled in victory as i successfully sat in last bench waiting for manik but manik didn't come other sir with a bald head and a pregnant stomach came inside our class . He didn't mention a word about manik i sat wondering or worrying why my fucking man was not here , as soon as the college completed i ran to the gate trying to find my phone in my bag full of stupid heavy books . I saw the car parked near the left side of the gate half expecting him to be there i went and sat int he car i was alone with our very kind driver .

" Manik where is he ?' i asked in a hurry and worry i felt thirsty and hungry it was five in evening but all i wanted now was a look at him to make peace with my mind . ' Madam , fasten your seat belt am driving you there  , now '. I quickly fastened my  seat belt and he accelerated the  car we flew on the roads escaping the traffic and driving though the traffic in a high bolt speed . He stopped the car before hospital as i read the board i felt the color drain my face i couldn't move or sit still.

I was wishing i didn't fight with him in morning i was wishing i could do anything to stop feeling this bad right now why is manik here ? May be he is giving blood to someone but its a simple reason for my driver to drag me out here . Driver opened my door smiled kindly at me i stood but i couldn't move i couldn't imagine what happen and that made me feel so worse than anything in life.

Woaaaah  short late update i know i will give you two or more in three days from today .

thanks for reading.

comment

vote

share

follow