PART -21

HERE IS UPDATE FOR YOU SMILE ,SMILE AND SMILE

HAPPY READING - MYRA

Nandini pov:-

i woke up from my lovely nap ,oh how much i love my bed and manik or manik in bed with me . I should do something about my sexual hunger . i walked to kitchen in need to some water to quench my thirst as i filled water from my favorite colored Tupperware bottle i heard gentle hiss of music of his car that is heard only when it;s turning back to most probably parking zone.

I take another glass and fill it with water for manik and he comes in hall after five minutes with fucked up hair and tucked shirt tiredness and some emotion was rolling off his sleeves i gave him the glass of water instead he hugged me drinking water behind my back he didn't leave me he walked with me in his arms and placed the glass in it's place dipped his head in my neck inhaling my scent i wonder if i smell like orange juice that i drank in afternoon.

"You are the best time ever happened to me & i don't want to leave you even if someone forces me to i rather die baby ". I tensed in his arms this was an ultimate declaration of love but i despised those last lines i snuggled his his chest he tightened his hold on me and we stood in peace on our kitchen floor basking in each other's presence and silence him in his office attire looking hot as Adonis and me in my pajamas .

"What's wrong ? you seem so sad ,tired or i rather say confused to choose between two options?" , i know i hit the nail right on the head as he left me and stood against the wall mouth forming a thin line his eye brows pulled together showing his mood unpleasant , sad , lost i don't lost too many expressions on one face is hard to read .

" If i had to choose her i would never come to you after rejecting that marriage proposal my parent's forced on me , i would never some as a professor leaving my business at stake . if i have to choose you again against anyone i would choose you for another freaking thousand years or may be forever". His words were laced with that thirst for acceptance of love or may be he was speaking all these to make me realize he was mine only mine .

I walked to him and held his face in my hand relishing the little soft roughness of his subtle " Mine you are mine and only mine " i whispered against his lips , he pulled my mouth to his for a possessive kiss he held my cheeks in his large hands and kissed me with his hot lips moaning in my mouth that deep oh so deep sound from his mouth made me feel the desire running in my veins i wanted him now on the kitchen floor just a moment ago i was drinking water in sleepy mood now my mood is to let this man take to and place me on thrones of pleasure .

i let his tongue mingle with mine i searched for dominance as i laid my hands on his waist pulling him close he opened his eyes at the sudden touch i boldly pressed my hands against his beautiful yet covered behind he tugged at my lower lips " I want you don't tempt me more ". i smiled and answered still with my lower lip in his hold" i dare to tempt you " . I saw his pupil dilating and he smirked leaving me wanton if this is a challenge i know i will win it for sure i smirked back at him.

" What do you want to do ?' he asked with hot look and i know what he was referring too i smiled and tugged his hands sheepishly i said him "i have plans for you baby come " , he grinned like a loon i don't know what he expecting but i will give him what i wish for , i smirked " Why so happy ?" " I think i will let you know " he whispered laughing at my face .

I dragged him to kitchen and smirked " I want you to cook for me i want meat baby , get to work " i said playfully slapping his behind oh so round i love his behind so much .

" Baby i think i can get naked and serve you myself on this dinning table for you , i think you can have some straight meat served with love and i think this is very personal version of meat because it's completely mine and as am mine it is your's".

He smirked am getting bold but he is taking advantage of my situation well the bottle is in my court love. " oh , you are so hungry today i know you haven't eaten your food today may be i should lie down and let you have meat served specially from your favorite parts of mine , what say baby ? " i smirked at his reaction he was speechless he was shocked of course i was a shy girl till he made me a monster , a monster fit to hold his monster inside him .

THERE I HAVE GIVEN SOMETHING ROMANTIC NEXT ONE IS MORE SEXY BECAUSE I STARTED WRITING IT . SMILE MORE , LAUGH MORE BECAUSE HAPPINESS DOESN'T STAY FOREVER IT'S LIKE AN PLEASANT YET UNKNOWN GUEST.

PLEASE LIKE

COMMENT

SHARE &

FOLLOW ME IF YOU CAN LOVELY READERS