Chaptęr 9 ; New student

a/n;sorry for not updating yesterday,i was too busy to prepare my exam 2 weeks from now.So here,a longer chapter for you guys.Enjoy!

2 months later

Jisoo P.O.V

"Guys,we have a new student.Irene come in and introduce yourself."the teacher said.New student,she so pretty."Annyeong guys,my name is Bae Joo Hyun but you can call me Irene."Irene said and bow 90°.Mrs.Park told Irene to sit behind me.

[Skip until recess]

"Jisoo."Jin called me.I turned around and made a yes face.He grab my hand and put on his cheek."I miss you."Jin said and smile."I miss you too oppa."i said.We both walk to the garden.We were talking and joking around.

I was so happy to have Jin oppa.I love him so much like he love me.I promise on his birthday to make a suprise.

Irene P.O.V

That guy was so handsome.I think i fall in love with him.I mean love at first sight.I heard his name is Kim Seokjin.But he has a girlfriend and that is Jisoo,the girl wo sat infront of me.

Ugh.One day you will be mine Kim Seokjin.Btw im a girl that will do anything to get what i want.

I saw Jisoo walk away from the garden.Thank god my cousin is studying here and his name is Lucas.

I have search Lucas for 30 minutes and finally i found him at the music class."Hey Lucas,do me a favor."i said and tell him.

Author P.O.V

Lucas search fo Jisoo."Jisoo,i need to talk to you."Lucas said."Oh hey Lucas.About what?"Jisoo ask him with a confused look.Lucas ask Jisoo some music notes and blablabla.

Irene were behind a tree watch them.Suddenly Lucas put Jisoo hair behind her ears.Irene take out her phone and snap it.

"Jisoo,you are beautiful."Lucas said."Thanks."Jisoo said and smile.She was blushing actually.

Irene search for Jin and finally he found Jin at the canteen."Jin oppa,see this."Irene said and give Jin see the picture of Jisoo and Lucas.

Jin P.O.V

Irene called me and give me a picture to see on her phone.I was angry to see Jisoo and Lucas together.At the same i was jealous too.

I think about negative thinking.Why would Jisoo cheat on me?Aren't im the one she looking for?Or maybe she just to bored to be with me.

TBC