Chaptèr 1 ;Moved

Jisoo P.O.V

"Finally,i came back to korea after 9 years.I miss Korean food."I thought.Yes its true that i miss Korean Food.I take a taxi and go to my house at Seoul.When i arrived,There's no change.I went to my bedroom and the colour of my wallpaper also not faded.I saw my teddy bear in the corner.I quickly pick it up and hug."Teddy,you know how i miss you."I said and hug it tightly.I was too tired and lie down.I didn't realized that i was sleeping.

[ Time skip ]

When i wake up,it's already 8 p.m.."Tomorrow is my first day of school.Ugh."I quickly take a shower and arrange my book for tomorrow.I was not sleepy because i just wake up.I decide to watch some korean drama on Tv.I grab my chips and go to the living room.I change the channel until i saw my favourite drama and it is The Great Seducer. I watch enjoy the drama.It's already late.I see the clock and it's already 2 a.m..I go to my bedroom to sleep although im not sleepy.

Next Morning

I wake up early.I don't want to be late on my first day.I wear my outfits and do my hair.

My outfit

My hair

School

When I walk,all eyes were at me.I heard they were whispering."Isn't she pretty?"."Is she new?".I ignore the whisper and search for the principal's rooms.Suddenly i bump into someone.I lift my head and saw a guy."Im sorry.I didn't saw you there."I said."Its okay.Are you new here?"the guy ask me.I nod."Oh nice to meet you,im Kim Seok Jin but you can call Jin."Jin said."Oh nice to meet you too.Im Kim Jisoo but you can call me Jisoo."I said and smile."Are you lose?Can i help you?"Jin ask.I nod."Actually i was looking for the principal office."I said.

TBC

Nyeong an!Sorry for my grammar because english is not my first language.