She looked taken aback by his sudden hug and stood still for a minute looking at all the others in confusion. Manik tightened the hug further making her finally give in as she hugged him back but still said in a confused tone,
Nandini: Manik??

He broke the hug and shouted at her,
Manik: Where the fuck were u?? I was trying to call u from long... Do u even realise how tensed was I??

Nandini: Relax!! Just take a deep breath will u?
Nandini said slowly holding his hand.

Manik closed his eyes holding her hand tight when she replied to his question.

Nandini: I was stuck in traffic on the highway so I got late!! I had to stop at some dhaba for sometime where my phone to fell into the water and thus, u couldn't reach me...

Manik nodded at her and sighed as he got away and Nandini faced the others.

Nandini: Plus, how could I miss this amazing opportunity of being in a Fab5 concert. That's why, I came here directly instead of going back home...
Nandini said with a smile to all of them as the mood in the green room changed. Navya saw the time and said,

Navya: Ohk ohk guys... Its almost tym!! I think we should get going. All the audience must be dying there waiting for u....

Abhi: Yeah...  All the best guys!!

Nandini: And don't worry even if they don't like ur ugly face, they see me standing at the front and start shouting!!
Nandini said smirking at Manik.

Manik rolled his eyes chuckling at her along with the other.
Manik: Yeah... What kind of a friend do I hv?? Can't u even wish me luck properly for once!!

Nandini: Luck??? Luck is variable Manik... Yes, unless u choose someone so freaking amazing as me to be ur lucky charm.

Manik: Yeah right... Go to hell!!
Manik muttered and with that the three of them were out of the room walking towards the VIP seats.

The crowd was roaring in excitement by the time the three of them settled while the host was already up on the stage, with his casual pre event talk filling up the audience.

And finally it was the time when Fab5 got onto the stage. The audience cheered out loud for them while Nandini smiled broadly along with abhi and Navya as they cheered loud.

Cabir was the one to start the performance with a high beat track by the drums. As all the others joined him with their instruments and Nandini knew that it was some loud rock starting up.

And right on queue Manik started,
"Aasma Hai Neela Kyun,
Paani Geela Geela Kyun
Gol Kyun Hai Zameen.......
Silk Mein Hai Narmi Kyun
Aag Mein Hai Garmi Kyun,
Do Aur Do Paanch Kyun Nahi"

He moved around the stage singing aloud in an amazing energy.

"Pedd Ho Gaye Kum Kyun,
Teen Hain Ye Mausam Kyun
Chaand Do Kyun Nahi.....
Duniya Mein Hai Jung Kyun
Behta Laal Rang Kyun,
Sarhaden Hain Kyun Har Kahin

Socha Hai... Yeh Tumne Kya Kabhi
Socha Hai... Ki Hain Yeh Kya Sanji
Socha Nahi To Socho Abhi….."

The song continued and created a perfect ambiance for the concert, with the entire crowd jumping on their feet. They finished up the first song following a superb round of applause when dhruv shouted,
"Do U Like It???"