Getting Ready

Gonna start doing P.O.V from other characters.

Toni's P.O.V

It was the night of Derricks party and I was ready to go turn up. I decided on my white crop top that was in the shape of a bow and my tribal print pants and my white flip flops with jewels on them. To

add to my outfit I put on some gold hoop earrings and a gold necklace Terrence had gotten me for my birthday last year. I decided to keep my hair curly from when I had taken a shower. Guess there's nothing much for me to do but wait for Liyah. Going down my timeline on Twitter all I see is people getting ready for this party. I couldn't wait to see Derek with his fine self. I know for a fact that he doesn't have a girlfriend but he has a few girls attention. From what I knkw about him is he's a little rough around the edges and that he's very private but hey you never know until you try. I don't know what the deal is between him and my brother all I know is he is Terrence isn't very fond of him. I turned my radio on and started singing. I love to sing and I'm pretty good if I do say so myself. As I'm singing my little heart out I hear my brother join in. He's pretty good too.

"Um this was not supposed to be a duet."

Terrence chuckled lightly.

"I was doing you a favor by helping you out."

"Well I was doing fine without your little bit of help." I say laughing. This is how we were all the time, we have a playful connection with eachother and we're close. He can be very over protective at times but I let it go because I know it's because of what happened when we were younger, sure we have our moments but what brother and sister doesn't.

"You going to ol boy party?"

"Yeah."

"Liyah going with you?"

"Mhm whenever she decide to get here."

"Alright y'all just be careful and don't do no stupid shit."

"Alright Terrence do you have to do this every time before I go to a party?"

"Yup."

Just then Liyah walked through the door, thank god.

"You came just in time, we taking your car or mine?"

"It doesn't matter."

"Alright we'll take my car." As I was walking out the door I noticed out the corner of my eye Terrence grabbed Liyahs arm and say something in her ear. She smiled said something back and left my brother standing there with a grin on his face. I'll be sure to ask her about that in the car.

Toni in the MM