s i x t e e n

Jack and I had packed up ourselves from the talk at the peak. I didn't need to start getting sentimental with the guy anyways - he didn't look like the one that I needed to start getting deep with anyways.

So we went back to the ice cream stand, the same one we had both abandoned a couple nights ago. Last time I hadn't even been able to finish my small bowl of ice cream and I could feel my taste buds craving some chocolate ice cream with half frozen gummy bears.

Jack and I had walked up to the counter waiting for the girl to turn around and order our snacks. When she turned the blonde hair had looked awfully familiar - she was familiar because she the whore who went to church with me every Wednesday and Sunday.

Kami Goodwin.

When school ended each year she'd go on some world trip with her parents but from the rumors I got from Jordan that her parents found out she wasn't pure anymore and she had been sleeping around with multiple guys towns over.

She wasn't on her parents world tour because she was in Wintercrest serving ice cream for summer as a punishment.

Because working was a punishment for the rich.

"Charlie?" She questioned with a lifeless look scanning my face before looking at the body beside me, "This doesn't look like Sammy?"

"I can't have guy friends?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

She looked Jack up and down as he just scanned the menu not even interested in the conversation, "According to your dad, no."

I raised an eyebrow as we both stared at each other emotionless. I had never hated someone because I was always taught to treat everyone kindly but right now at the moment I had felt the devils smile hiding in Kami's.

"Okay so I want cookies and cream-" Jack had cut himself off from ordering once looking at Kami and I, "What's going on?"

"Nothing." I quickly stated, "Just bad customer service that's all."

"Well what do you want?" Kami asked still not shifting away from my look.

I was the first to look away as I now looked over at Jack waiting for him to finish his order he had been cut from earlier.

Kami knowing that I was now hanging out with Jack had meant either two things. She was going to blackmail me and manipulate me with the information or she was simply going to tell my dad no matter what and I'd get shipped to the other side of the world.

Because the preachers daughter does not hang out with people like Jack Gilinsky.

I had quickly gave Kami my order as she printed the receipt and gave it to Jack who had left to go find a table. I turned to Kami trying to read her face.

"Are you going to tell my dad?" I asked her as she just slammed the register closed and straightened her hair look at me.

Her sinister smiled had made my guts churn, "Have a great day Charlotte."

***

I'm so excited for AHS imma need my witches and my demon baby to do their thing!

Btw @netflix since you just over here stealing plots from wattpad - heartless is looking pretty good for a movie ;)

Anyways, opinions?