Interlude 2: Harmony

(Leo's POV)

His name was Minyul. He was my sister's baby. The day he was born I only got to see pictures of him because I was still on recovery and I didn't want to put him on danger, since he's so small and also I don't want my mother to see me struggling. Even after the surgery, I am scared of my condition; I don't want to collapse in front of my family. Plus, I still have to deal with some issues around here.

- Apologize.

- Eh? – Ravi raised an eyebrow.

- I said apologize.

- B-but...

- Hakyeon helped us and you betrayed him.

- B-but...

Hakyeon was laughing and Hongbin made a face.

- Yah! Is it so hard for you, stupid Larva? – Hongbin said angrily while Hakyeon just smiled.

- I'm sorry – Wonsik finally said.

- Ahahaha, that's fine. – Smiley Hakyeon agreed.

- What is fine?! – Hongbin said still trying to start a fight with Wonsik.

- Shhhh.... Honey, behave.

- It's just... I was crazy desperate... And he... My Taekwoon was so sick and I didn't know who to go to and Wonkeuk said – Wonsik suddenly freaked out and tried to excuse himself.

- Stop – Hakyeon said serious faced – Don't ever talk about him again.

- Hakyeon... I am really sad – I said while bowing – I'm sorry Hongbinnie...

- Awww, don't be like that~ - Hakyeon said and hugged me – If my Binnie's life was in risk, I would have probably

- Shut up, already – Hongbin said.

- I guess we'll have to forgive you. Only because of Taekwoon... - Hongbin said to Wonsik

I showed Hongbin a picture of Minyul and he smiled but then looked at me with a question mark on his face.

- My nephew. Isn't he cute?

- Awww~ let me see that~! – Hakyeon stole my phone and his eyes got bigger

- Now that we are friends, Minyulie gets to have you as uncles as well.

I left Hakyeon's office with a bright smile on my face while Wonsik only pouted.

I also sent a copy of the picture to Sanghyuk. But he hasn't said anything about it. I did get a message from Jaehwan though... I smiled at his words but... I still don't know how to feel about him...

(Ken's POV)

- Han Sanghyuk why are you making that face?

- It's just a baby. What's so special?

- It's a cute small human.

- I am a cute small human.

- Small?? Ahahahaha, not at all~ Come on, don't be like that... Are you jealous of a newborn?

- Newborns are not even cute.

- He's some months old... Does it bother you so much that Taekwoon is so excited about this baby?

- For the nth time, I already got over Taekwoon-hyung... He's like a brother...

- Then does it bother that I pay so much attention instead?~

- Argh, you both are so tiresome. I'm not a baby, I just don't see the point of getting all mushy about that piece of shit.

- Rude. You ARE jealous. Ahahaha. You actually like that we think of you as a baby~

- Shut up – he pouted

- Cute

- Give me that thing – he took the phone from my hand and looked at the picture, then typed something

- What? – I read it – Ahahaha, why are you asking if it's a boy or a girl?

- Because I can't tell.

- Ahahahaha, you liar, my cute stupid baby

- I said stop. Now, how about I show you how much of a baby I really am, hm? I am totally not a baby anymore and you know it, right?

(Leo's POV)

I received another text from Hyuk "Forgive Ken-hyung already". I sighed. After all, I did forgive Wonsik and he did said Minyul was cute and he's making Hyuk happy, so I guess...

- Yah, Lee Jaewhan, let's go out - I told a shocked Jaehwan who had come to see me in my office after I requested it.

- Eh?

- I want to get to know you better.

- Wait, this is too sudden and you do know I'm actually dating Hyuk and all... - He scratched his head and pretended to be all embarrassed and shy.

- I'm not making a move on you, moron. I want to understand you a bit better. I want... - sigh – to be friends.

His jaw dropped and he hugged me almost choking me.

- Hyung~

- Yah, stop that.

- I will never ever ever sleep with your husband again, I swear you in the name of my baby.

- Eh? - I made a pause, I didn't like the comment about my husband but I was more confused about the last bit - What baby?

- Oh, let me show you – I was honestly curious when he showed me a picture of a small ball of hair, a fluffy baby dog – Hyukkie got it not long ago, it's our baby!

- For fuck's sake, I thought you were talking about- I tried to be angry but it was so cute - Awww, but look at this cutie~ - I was unconsciously smiling.

- You look so soft... Wow, I didn't know this side of you.

- Jaehwan-ah... I want to pet it too~ Let's hurry and be good friends and then you'll let me visit this baby okay?

- You look so cute, I want to die~

- But wouldn't this be Hyuk's baby?

- Oh, that's true, I didn't tell you the most important thing... Hyuk proposed to me! Well, actually he said he wanted to but he wanted you to forgive me before we could make it official... 

- Jaehwan-ah – I said excited – You are going to get married~

- I will ~ - he hugged me and we both smiled.

- Now take me to see this puppy. – I demanded and Jaehwan first froze and then laughed while nodding.

I need to be completely healthy so I get to visit baby Minyul and cute puppies.