2. His Enemy from the Past

(Hakyeon's POV)

I was living a happy peaceful life with my beautiful husband and he had to appear.

Back in the day, my family and his family had business together but... it was not really legal business... In the end, we were tired of all this mafia kind of life and we left them but... they got in some serious trouble... people died... and he blames me for that...

In the past, I would not worry about attacking back if I was attacked; the guys and I were used to dealing with rude gangsters but... Hongbin was my flower, how can I not worry about him getting involved... And even though he doesn't know it yet, they have already met...

Fluffy was the name of my pet cat back in the day, to be honest... he and me... we were more than mere friends... The fact that he got himself a dog and named it Fluffy... he totally wanted to send me a message...

- I don't love you anymore – I told a shocked Hongbin.

- Are you... this is the worst kind of joke

- I mean it. I'm tired of you already. Let's just end this.

- N-No, you can't do this to me. I am not letting you do this!

- Lee Hongbin, you... you are such a burden, honestly we had fun together but I think it's time to move on. Game is over, hun.

- Game?

- Yes. Ha. I mean, I only said I'd marry you just to get you into my bed and I even ended up marrying you, it's hilarious, but you were sooo good and I really didn't want to be apart. You see, you can't leave Cha Hakyeon, Cha Hakyeon is the one who kicks you away when he gets tired of you. And that is the case.

- Stop. You are lying!

- I met someone else, okay? Someone better. So just fuck off.

- You filthy bastard – he hit me with all his might and then he cried...

- The guys will send you back home and

- No – he held onto me – Don't leave me. Please... I'll do anything... You can't just do this, you bastard! – he kept crying – You promised... you... I'm not leaving you!

- Take him away – I told my men and they did as I said.

I punched the wall in anger. I have to send him away. I can't leave any traces of our love. I can't go against that brat showing off my weakness, and my weakness is Lee Hongbin.

But Hongbin run away from my men. He disappeared as he once did in the past. I guess he expects me to go look for him but... not this time, my love...

Finally, I got to his place, gunshots went and came back and I finally got rid of the fake incriminatory evidence they had on us.

- You have nothing against us.

- I still have this – he said pointing at me with his gun

- Sure, just shoot if that makes you happy.

- No. That would give me no joy, it would be too easy... and I want you to suffer...

He whispered in my ear and then he let us go, I just knew this wasn't over yet.

A week later I got a call from him and when I got there he had something to show me.

- I thought you'd like to meet my new best friend...

- I don't even know why you think this could have any effect on me.

- Really? – he said as he kissed Hongbin's cheek – Such a beautiful work of art... I could take him as payment of all the debts you have with me...

- Do as you please, a man means nothing to me.

- So boring – he said pointing a gun at Hongbin's head.

- Such a shame... so beautiful... I bet the blood stain coming out of your head will also be a work of art

I got scared when I saw he was determined to shoot him.

- Do as you please, then – Hongbin said – He already said he doesn't care. You will commit useless murder, nobody cares about someone like me, it's a waste...

- Oh dear, you... I am liking you even better now... I bet it must feel amazing to dominate such a man... - he said with a crazy tone.

I got surprised when I saw the police coming and Hongbin bite the hand that tried to touch him and run away just in time. Jung Taekwoon was with them. Taekwoon and Hongbin both started kicking and hitting the men surrounding them.

When everything ended and he was sent into jail, I run to Hongbin who hit my head in anger.

- You... stupid... idiot...

- Binnie... - I caressed his hair

- Hold me, you fucker! – he said and I did as he said

- I was just trying to protect you...

- I know! That's why I keep telling you "Stop doing unnecessary things!" Hm... ng... ng... You didn't even do that correctly... What would have been of you if I died here huh?

- Don't even joke about that... I was so scared...

Taekwoon came to my side and after a long sigh... he slapped my face. His eyes filled with anger reminded me of a wild beast.

- Cha Hakyeon... this better be the last time you make him cry.

- Wow~ Taekwoon-ssi is amazing~

- Eh?

- Don't take me wrong. I am in love with Hongbin already so I can't accept your advances...

- I was not even trying to

- Haha~ You know, if Kim Wonsik fucks it up, you are always welcome to beg me for help, since I owe you one...

- Hongbin, are you sure you want to stay at this man's side?

- Oh, come on~ Don't be so boring~ I'm just playing around... You know... I would so let you fuck me

Hongbin hit me so hardly, Taekwoon's eyes went from lion to kitten.

- Don't pay any attention to his words, hyung. He speaks like a drunk man most of the time. And you... Stop fanboying over Taekwoon hyung, even I would get jealous if you look at him like that.

- You were amazing too, my Binnie~ To think the man I top every night knows how to make good use of those muscles...

- Taekwoonie, thanks for helping me out, I'll take care from now on. Just go before Wonsik finds out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Wonsik and Taekwoon to appear in next episode, I swear.