1. Also Married

(Hongbin's POV)

Cha Hakyeon had a group of bodyguards surrounding me at all times.

- Guys, take a rest. You are scaring everyone. – I said to them.

- Mr. Cha gave his orders and we have to obey.

- Oh, come on, I'm his husband, not his child...

- He does it to protect you, sir. Mr. Cha has a lot of enemies and

- Yeah, yeah...

All I wanted was to be able to buy some groceries without all the scandal... I was used to go everywhere on my own, not to be chased by such a football team ...

But I accepted Hakyeon's proposal so now I have to deal with this... I hate him when he does unnecessary things...

- Oh, it's a cute puppy~ - I said as I saw someone's pet staring at me

- Seems like Fluffy found a new friend – a man looked at me smiling.

- You named it Fluffy?

- Yes, why?

- Well... nevermind... I should be going... - I said as I sensed the men were surrounding me again.

- Oh. I see you have an entourage... hahahaha, well, you could say I have something similar hehe.

I could see what he meant. The guys following him were scarier than Hakyeon's guys. They had some scars on their faces and arms, they had similar tattoos and they were surely armed.

- Well, it was nice meeting a new face around, it's been so long since I last came here.

The guy left with his pet in arms.

- Binnie~ what took you so long~? I missed you~ - Hakyeon said when I got home.

- Could you stop... I bought some groceries. You don't expect me to stay here as your prisoner all day, right?

- You know that's not the case. You always do as you want – he pouted – I missed you~

- I know – I said putting the bags down and sitting on his lap – Here, I'm back – I said and I let him kiss me.

- Guys, why are you not gone yet? – he asked his men – You can get a hint, right?

- Sir, is just... there is something you need to know... - Jae said and Hakyeon left my side in anger.

When he came back to my side I could see his face had changed.

- So you met someone today? – he asked.

- Eh? Oh, yeah, kind of – I said not understanding his reaction.

- You are so troublesome! From now on you cannot talk to any stranger. It's an order!

- I don't work for you, excuse me, you can't expect to control even

- Fucking brat, listen to me! I...

- Were you... jealous?

- Hongbin... you have to be careful...

- I know... I'm sorry... I promise you nothing happened.

Suddenly he was always busy and I was feeling bored... I called my old friend Sanghyuk and he was acting weird and when I asked him to tell me anything to entertain me... He said I was acting spoiled since I married a "mafia boss" and he hung up.

"Mafia boss", I wish he wouldn't call my husband such a name...

I called Taekwoon later

- Huh? No, he hasn't come here today. – Taekwoon hyung said.

- But he said he had an important meeting. – I said getting suspicious.

- Not with us. I guess it must be other business of his. Why don't you call him?

- I already did that... he's not answering... I'm bored.

- Well, you could come and spend the day with us but... Hakyeon doesn't really like Wonsik and Wonsik hates those bodyguards of yours... If you are okay with dealing with that, then...

- Thanks, hyung, but today I really want to know where my husband is.

I hung up and felt anxious.

Where are you?

I tried to reach him but it was impossible. When he came back home, I was angered and

- Did you really have to call me when I specifically said I was busy today?! – he yelled at me.

- Where were you? – I said with no intention of losing in the discussion.

- Busy.

- With what?

- It's none of your business. You don't NEED to know.

- But I want to... I... I could help you, you know, I was Wonsik's assistant for years and

- I said back off! Why are you like this?!

- Hakyeon... you are scaring me...

- Really?! Then get ready to be even more scared

He was filled with anger and frustration and I have no idea why. Whatever he's been working in is stressing him out... He attacked me as an animal would, I was his prey and I loved to be devoured by him.

- Why are you smiling? You silly... - he said as I cuddle in his chest.

- I love you, Hakyeon...

- Argh, seriously, why are you like this? – he said and he kissed my forehead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: 

Ok this is a sequel but right now it feels more like spinoff? Anyway, I wrote this one months ago but I was not sure if I should post it. I decided to post it since I already wrote it but I'm still not sure about what I wrote, lol. I hope you don't hate me too much later :p