Monster! BTS X Magic! Reader

Reader's P.O.V

It was another Day at the University where They would Glare and Bully Me for Being Magic. It's Not like I meant to Be this Way. My Mother was in Town for a One Night Stand when She accidentally Got Pregnant with Me the Child with No Magic Heritage that Somehow got it. Not only that but I have 7 Handsome Monster that Somehow decided to Bound Our Souls together for Time. Like I understand but... WHY ME!!! I mean Sekojin is a Franken-Sorta Creature and; Namjoon is a Fluffy Werewolf and; Min Yoongi being a Doll and; Hoseok a Tanooki and; Jimin being a Snake Spirit; Taehyung being a Fallen Angel and; Jungkook being a Gargoyle they Protect Me from the Crisis that My Life has to Offer Me. Jisoo My Bully from the University has been Bugging Me about the Shirt I owe Her fro Dropping My Strawberry Milk on Her. I don't Owe her Shit! I was Walking Outside while the Autumn Winds blow the Crisp Leaves through the Crowded Streets as I Hold the End of My Backpack Down and Look at the Trees on the Street. I Look Up only to See that Jisoo has Poured Strawberry Milk on Me and My (H/C) Hair that I has Straightened is Now Covered in Sticky Pink Liquid. Jisoo can't See the Boys but I Scream and Slap Her. I didn't Throw Milk on Her on Purpose the First Time so Why would She do it on Purpose. I Let Her see the Boys and She looks at Me.

Jisoo-WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY!! ARE THEY MONSTERS?!

(Y/N)- They are My Monsters and My Soul is Connected with Theirs and I think that You owe Me a Apology for Spilling Strawberry Milk on Me.

The Boys nod and I wait Patiently and She Flips Her hair in My Face and I Growl and Taehyung Grabs Her while I say

(Y/N)- Apologize.

She shakes Her Head No and I Sighs and Tell Taehyung to Let Her go with a Look that Says it All. Why does Jisoo have to Be So Mean. What did I Really do to Her. I don't Remember doing anything to Hurt Her. I sigh and Head to the Edge of the City and into the Crowded Place as I Rented a Private Hot Spring Room for Me. It is Big for One but that is Because I have 7 Monsters with Me. They disguise themselves as Humans while I pay for the Spring for the Days usage. Man why does this Have to Be. I oder all Sorts of Milk to Calm Myself which Helps a Bit. As I sip the Chocolate Milk it Hits Me. Literately Sekojin's Arm Floats over and Flicks Me. I Rub it as I Remember that Jisoo and I had Dance Practice together when We were Young and We were Both going for the Same Part but She did't Get it. She didn't Even get in Because of Her Mom which is Always Drunk. She signed the Papers but Handed Jisoo her Business agreement instead. That is Maybe why She is So Mad but I have to Think Deeper.  How many Time have I seen Jisoo in My Life. BEFORE COLLEGE!!  I think and Nothing Comes Up. Even if She Continues to Bother Me I have the Boys that Love Me that Help Me get through Everything.