Chapter 28 (PICTURE OF ALLY AND CHRIS)

Start from the beginning

"Please Matt-"

"STOP BEGGING! Just call him and do it!"

He yelled as I shook my head no.

His fist made contact with my jaw causing me to hit the window AGAIN.

Tears were burning in my eyes because of the pain.

"STOP!"

I screamed and began taking my seat belt off.

"You gonna fight now?"

He asked as more tears fell down my face.

"ALISON!?"

He yelled as I just looked forward as the tears kept coming.

"Answer me!"

He growled grabbing my arm and jerking me to face him.

Without even thinking I just punched him square in the eye.

He grunted falling back onto his seat. I opened the door and I was jumping out but I was scooped back in. He grabbed my tightly around my stomach and yanked me back in.

"NO!"  

I screamed in defeat. God dammit. 

"Let me go!" 

I grunted trying to reach for the door still. 

He let one arm free and reached across me, grabbed the door and slammed it shut. 

We heard a loud screech and both turned to look through the back window. Chris's car was coming to a stop behind us. Hope grew inside me as I almost smiled. I was jerked backwards by Matt pressing the gas hard. My head smacked the glass hard and I felt the blood running down the side of my face. Fucking great.

"Matt stop the car!"
I yelled as he swerved back onto the rode and sped off. Chris was catching up to us now.

"Shut the fuck up!"
He yelled and punched me in the face causing us to swerve to the right. My body was whipped towards him, he shoved me back onto my seat.

I screamed in fear as he jerked the wheel to the left, I put my hands to my right to stop me from hitting the door again. It worked thankfully.

"Matt you're drunk please don't do this!"
I yelled at him.

He ignored me and looked in the rearview mirror. Chris was right behind us. I didn't know what was going to happen next, but what did... I wish didn't happen.

Matt slammed on the breaks and jerked the wheel. It all happened so fast. Chris swerved trying not to hit us and went right of the road. I screamed as I watched his car flip and roll out of sight down the hill into the woods. That's all I could do, is scream.

"NO!!"
I bawled as Matt just smiled and then started driving again.

"Chris!!"
I yelled opening the door as the truck was moving.

"No!"
Matt grumbled grabbing me as I was trying to jump out of the moving vehicle.

I felt the car running off to the right a little because he wasn't focused on the road. We went right off the road. Before I could do anything Matt jump back to the steering wheel too late and we crashed head on into a tree. I didn't have my seatbelt on and my door was open.

My body slammed against the opened door and I flew out of the car. I don't know what happened to Matt. I layed there for a moment, the left side of my body in so much pain from hitting the door.

I used my right arm to push myself up. I whimpered as I saw some of my blood on the dirt. I was now on my knees and I forced my weak legs to stand. I started limping towards the road. Chris. I need to find Chris. Tears were flowing down my cheeks as I prayed that Chris was okay.

Hand In HandOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara