"So son, what happened? You just left this place" he said.

"Actually, I wanted to go to the fundraiser with you.. " I said. "Bianca will meet us there"

I ended up going with my father and after few minutes I saw Bianca's call. I went outside to bring in and I was mesmerized by what I saw. She wore a red mermaid gown and her lips coated in a red lipstick. I've not seen her in a red dress before and it made her look so different and beautiful. I took her into the hall and I saw how other men stared at her so I didn't even give any man the chance to get close to her. I noticed she was nervous and uncomfortable so I went to get her a drink, on my way back , I got delayed by a client, when I got back I saw her with Lizzy. The look on Lizzy's face is nothing to write home about, she's shocked and shaken, after she left I tried to get Bianca to tell me what she told her but she ignored me.

Valerie walked towards me, I've seen her since I got here and I've tried my best to avoid her, I don't want to be rude to her, she used to be my friend before we dated, she's a nice person and I'm going to treat her like one but if she tries to treat Bianca badly, I'll do the same.

Valerie tried to make me come with her even though I know she has nothing relevant to say. I know she trying to make a point by making me come with her right in the presence of Bianca. I nicely declined and promised to see her later.

Bianca wanted to leave claiming she has things to do tomorrow but I know that's not why she wants to leave, she's upset about something and I wonder why she's taking it on me.

When we got home, everyone has gone to bed, so she just went straight to her room and I followed her.

"Goodnight" she said sharply and went inside, she was about to close the door when I stopped her, I went inside the room and paced for a while before stopping in front of her.

"Okay! Enough of this! What exactly are you upset about?" I asked

"I'm not upset" she said and walked towards the bathroom and I followed her. I held her waist from behind and buried my face in her neck.

"Why is my shining star mad at me?" I said.

"I'm not mad at you" she said and I walked in front of her and gave her a flirty look.

"Really? You are giving me attitude baby, you are too pretty for that" I said

"Are you flirting with me?" She asked

"Am I?" I said and moved closer to her and stared into her eyes as we breathe in each other's breath.

"Why are you so close?" She said in a whisper.

"You were so far away and I want you close... always" I whispered back. I'm already getting lost in her world, I've to stop myself before I do the unthinkable.

"Come on Bianca, why are you upset?" I whined like a child

"You were flirting with me few minutes ago but now you are behaving like a child" she said and laughed. Great, I just wanted to see her laugh, I don't want her to go to bed upset, I'm glad she has cheered up.

"Sit here" I dragged her and made her sit beside me. "Why were you upset?" I asked.

"You shouldn't have gone to her" she said and I realised why she has been mad, it's because of Lizzy.

"I just told her not to involve you in the issues we have, I can't bear to see or hear anyone insult you" I said.

"I can take care of myself Ethan, I knew all this would happen, despite knowing it, I agreed to marry you because I love you and I believe love conquers all, I'm ready to fight any obstacles that wants to stop me from marrying you, people are saying foul things about me because I was your PA, they believed I seduced you and I'm forcing you to marry me because of the kids, even though those things hurt but I don't care, no one knows what really happened, no one knows how we met, but we both know we love each other, that's what matters... So stop trying to deal with anyone that insults me, it's bound to happen, let it be, I can take care of myself" she said calmly and I sighed.