SEVENTEEN

Bianca

I tried Ethan's phone till I got home but it was switched off. I wonder what's wrong, how can he do this to me?.

When the cab stopped in front of my house, I got down and Chioma got down with me trying to calm me down because I wasn't getting myself. Another cab stopped and kayla hopped out of the car and ran towards me.

"How can Ethan do that? To believe we trusted him!" She yelled

"This is not the time to talk about this kayla, at least let's try and calm bianca down first" Chioma said calmly.

"This is the time to talk about this chioma, Bianca has the right to know that Ethan and my sister did this to her, I confronted layla and she told me Ethan gave her the video to humiliate Bianca, the worst part is that, he's no where to be found, he has disappeared into thin air" she said angrily.

"He... Has... He has disappeared?" My voice sounded croaked as tears rushed down my face. Kayla didn't answer after realising the condition I'm in. I turned to go inside and kayla stopped me.

"Principal Williams has called my parents" she said worriedly but I didn't care, I walked and entered the house like a starved zombie and they followed me. I saw my uncle and my aunt standing there like a fierce lion waiting for it prey. I greeted and turned to go in.

"You are such a disgrace" my uncle said fiercely.

"I warned you Theresa, not to allow this slut into my house when her slutty mother abandoned her and her alcoholic father died!" He said and my head sparked.

"I beg your pardon sir, I can watch you call my mother names but don't you dare insult my father, leave him out of this!" I shot at him angrily and chioma tried to stop me.

"How dare you talk back at me?" He asked as he walked closer to me and gave me a deafening slap and I fell on the couch. I stood up and pushed him away as he tried to hit me again.

"What have I ever done to this family? I've tried hard to be a good and obedient girl but all you've ever done is to treat me like a slave, I mean nothing to you, none of you care for me, I wash your clothes, wash the dishes, clean your filthy house, cook for you but what do I get in return? Nothing!" I yelled in anger and he glared at me.

"Kayla, get inside and you! get out of my house" he said to kayla and Chioma, chioma left quietly but I'm sure she didn't really leave.

"You've gotten your voice to talk back at us because you've started having sex right?" Aunt Theresa said and pushed me on the floor, she bent and bit me hard on my arm and I screamed in pain, her husband took off his belt and hit me everywhere, I screamed and blood boozed out of my body, he kicked me many times and I screamed in pain. They finally left me and went inside. Kayla came, I saw tears on her face and I just smiled because I can't cry again. She helped me to my room and laid me on my bed, my cloth has torn to shred and it's soaked with blood, she stood up all of a sudden  and left angrily. After few minutes I tried to stand up but it turned out I've sprained my ankle. I heard a soft knock on the back door, i know it's chioma and I crawled to where the door is and opened it, she was shocked to see my condition. I looked up and realise she didn't come alone, she and the person helped me to my room and I got the clear view of the person.

It's the barrister i accidentally entered  his car at freedom park few months ago.

"Who did this to you Bianca?" I couldn't talk, i just stretched my hand, trying to point to my Aunt's room from my room, he carried me in a bridal way and i winced pain.

"Take me there" he said angrily

When we were about to get to their room, we heard voices,  kayla was yelling and we heard my Aunt and her husband talking in a low voice trying to calm her down and we stopped.