Chapter Four (4)

After Sehun went to work, Hayoung just realised Sehun's apartment is not for ordinary people. Maybe she too tired and did not pay attention to but she knew everything on his apartment are expensive. Back then, when she was in her junior high she always followed her mother works as a maid at rich people house. So she knew, the furniture and all stuff here just can be afford by "certain people". Then she frowned, just who is Sehun actually? She took her phone and search the internet. Nowadays, everything just on clicked. Hayoung typed Oh Sehun and wait for a while. Then, her eyes widen ...

OH SEHUN

Date of Birth : 12th April 1994

Place of Birth : Seoul, Korea

Parents : Oh Seunghyun and Kim Miyeon

Status : Top 5 Hot Bachelor in Korea

Inherited his family business, Oh Sehun prove himself to be successful businessman at the age 25. Being the only son in the family, Meanwhile his sister Oh Yoona is a famous designer. Oh Sehun get a finest background and wealth from his family. After graduated from high school, Oh Sehun continue his study at US in business and get a flying colours. His achievement made people respect and made him the youngest CEO only two years after take over the company (Oh Corporation) from his father.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

There a lot of news about Oh Sehun , Hayoung just can close her mouths and don't believed she in the house with 'TOP 5 HOT BACHELOR'!!.' Hayoung start panicked and did not know what to do.

"Should I just get out from this house? Or I have to wait for him?" Hayoung can't think straight and just sighed. Hayoung get up from her seat and start clean the house.

"Even I can't repay him, at least I should do something" thought Hayoung. She start with doing the laundry, but he can't help to be blushed looking at Sehun's boxer. She separated white shirt from another colour to avoid the colour faded. Then, she vacuum the living room and brush off the dust. Actually, there's not a lot she can do because Sehun's apartment is quite clean. Maybe he called people to clean up his house. After spend almost two hours cleaning, Hayoung take a break by look up the view. She amazed by the height she have stand, she can look all over the Seoul. Hayoung assumed this is not just an apartment, it penthouse. Suddenly, her phone ringing. She look at it and saw Sehun's name. She cleared her throat before answering.

"Hayoung, are you at home?"

"Yes, why?" she asked

"Can you help me a little bit?"

"Yeah, sure. What is it?"