same nights? (chapter 18)

The 2 kids on there weekend with no plans... Yet...

(F/N) POV
I was just about to go get food.  I had no idea what I was going to eat but anything would do for a weekend. So off I ventured down stairs for food. I looked in the fridge and realized.. "It's grocery day. " I say to myself sighing. The only thing we really had was stuff for a sandwich. i got all the stuff i normally put in my sandwiches. i made one and went back up stairs. i looked at my phone just some random instagram posts. *ping* "a notification?" I said out loud looking down at the name tag. it was Ochako. the text read: "hey,were having a sleepover with some off the girls in UA tonight. you wanna come?if you need a ride we can pick u up." I read on the screen. we were already at the mall last weekend.. but I'm not doing anything better.. I guess I could go. "sure!what time? also where do u live again?" I typed on the screen then hit send. "4-11 on Sunday. I live on ***** road ** is my house number." I read over my phone. it was a very fast response at that. but would my parents let me go? I had to work at 12 on Sunday at the drug store down the street. "I want to but I will have to ask my parents." I typed back quickly. then I messaged my parents to see if I was allowed. my mother said yes and I was back to texting Uraraka. "yeah. I can come! my parents said yes. but I do need a ride there. if that's ok." i typed over with a tap. she said, "sure see you at 4!" then there i was getting ready to go over. i wanted to look descent so i at the most got a shower then put a little bit of make up on. i looked over at the clock. it was only 12:59 so afterword's i continued the research on hero's. a little while later i went to go work on one of my LA group projects. as i logged in my computer clicking on the assignment a remembered whom my partner was. "oh geez..im working with I-Izuku." I whispered to myself. then continuing on my project.

Izuku POV

then after i got my lunch i sat at the table and chatted with my mother as we watched tv. we both got along pretty well. we never fought or even really argued. she did her course i did mine we worked great together. after i we were done eating i washed the dishes then off back to my room. i looked at my phone to see.. "100 texts?!!!! who on earth is texting me?" i said scrolling up all the texts. it was a group chat. titled: 1-A boys sleep over. apparently it was at Kirishma's house around 4 ish. almost all of the guys were going other than kacchan , mineta and lida which made sense. kacchan wouldn't do such a dumb thing. then mineta wasn't even invited because he was a huge pervert. then lida was busy studying. as well they were all planning to scare the girls because the guys over heard the girls talking about them wanting to have a sleepover on friday. i wanted to go to the guys sleepover. mostly to stop the guys from not scaring the girls and ruining there sleepover. of course that part of the sleepover was Denki's idea. so i went to ask my mother if i could. "hey mom." i said calmly as i walked over towards her on the couch. "yes? what is it Izuku?" she asked with a confused look on her face. "the guys are having a sleep over tonight around 4. may i go?" i asked now sitting beside her. "well of course! i just need the address and whose house is it?" she asked with one of her amazing smiles. i explained everything to her gave her a hug and got my stuff ready to go. " i should probably tell them I'm coming." i said as i grabbed my phone off the desk and started to type. "hey guys. i can come over tonight. see you guys at 4!" then hit send. "all right mydoryia!!! see you then bro!" Kirishima wrote sounding way exited for this. Ochako ,Momo and Kirishima all kind of lived close. close enough to walk over anyway. so that's part of there reason to scare them. as the hours quickly passed by i did my work out , cleaned up , shower and work on finding out who repeat was. i asked the guys they all said mina. but they didnt know for sure they just guessed it randomly. that's not what i wanted to hear. i need an honest answer. the right answer. not a random guess. it was now almost 3. to pass the rest of the time i watched some hero videos and other things.

F/N POV & Izuku POV

yes! i was so exited to go. i was just waiting on the car now. i had my bag packed by the door my shoes on. just daydreaming and looking out the window. i couldn't stop thinking about the kiss in the park. it was kind of awkward i must say. but also romantic. i never knew that we liked each other until that night. the sky is so pretty-

F/N POV

*honk honk* i snapped out of my thoughts my face stained a light shade of pink from what i was thinking. i grabbed my bag. then opened the door then rushing out towards the car then slamming the door shut. i hopped in the car and off we went to the sleepover.

Izuku POV

"Izuku.....IZUKU!!" my mom yelled. "AAAHhhhaHHHAHHAa!" i screamed out of my thoughts struggling to stay on the couch. "hahaha! its time to go. come on!" my mom said laughing at me. i got off the couch then grabbing my bag. we both got in the car off we went. my face still pink from earlier from my thoughts. "i would do it again.." i mumbled under my breath looking at the sky. "you say something dear?" i mom asked. "w-what?! me no.." i studdered waving my hands around.

A/N

omg! its been so long! im super super sorry. i haven't been inspired to write and have been busy. thx u so much for 1.1k reads!! im so happy and thxful for u all! hope fully there will be more posts more often. stay tuned for a special coming soon.