the glittery pen (chapter 17)

the 2 awkwardly texting each other over the phone.

(F/N) POV

(F/N) POV

I didn't know what to say. I had to tell him something.. anything.. "no! its totally ok. that's what I was going to thank u for. umm yeah of course were still friends!" I hit send.. why? I have no idea. he just responded with a simple "G'night see you tomorrow." the thing was I had no idea how I was gong to look him in the face tomorrow.. no sweet clue. "I wonder if he saw my letter in his note book yet." I asked out loud to myself. I went to get a quick shower then sleep. I got out of the shower brushing my teeth then I remembered. "my pen is still in the note book! dang it. now he will know its me. I use that pen all the time." I said spitting into the sink. I went over to my room and fell asleep.

Izuku POV

after I was done texting her I picked up the note book and the pen. it was actually a really nice pen. it wrote silver ink with a bit of glitter in it. this had to be a girls pen. well it didn't have to be. but it just looked it. I flipped to the page that the pen was in to see a message. it read: ok.. "so maybe I do like you. more than friends kid of way. I have no idea what this is. I just had to get it off my chest." with a little drawing beside it. along with a signature.

"repeat? who on earth is that?" I asked out loud

"repeat? who on earth is that?" I asked out loud. oh it must be nickname! but whos nickname is repeat? I've never heard anyone in the school been called repeat before. I was done of trying to figure this out for now. I got a shower but before I got in i checked if the heart was still on my arm... which it was. but it was more faded than before. What will happen if it completely fades? who knows I just hope it doesn't kill me.. Ill tell all might about it later. I got out of the shower combed my hair and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*time skip*

a week went by of basic training nothing to hurt Izuku anymore. his arm was all healed up. but it was still awkward between (F/N) and Izuku. (F/N) didn't mind the kiss at all because she liked him anyway. but Izuku wasn't sure. the heart was still on his arm as well. he didn't find who the pen and writing was from yet but he was still on the look out. its now Saturday morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(F/N) POV

i didn't have any plans really. just to relax and do what ever. defiantly sleep in though everyone did that on the week end. sometimes during classes or miss the bus. *COUGH COUGH* Denki *COUGH COUGH*. mostly him anyway. I must have fallen asleep with my uniform still on. I got changed and put my uniform in the wash. then I sat in my room for about a hour watching some youtubers. i kind of want to be a youtuber... it would be so fun! make some good money when you get enough subscriber's. i wouldn't be able to post daily because of school. maybe...i don't know.. Nah.  It's to much work and stress for me with school. speaking of school I had some homework to do. I had a few math problems and reading for 20 minute's. so I went to get my math stuff and my book. just to get it done and have more free time. I might ask Izuku to let me borrow his notes on- then I remembered what happened at the park. "NO NO NO NO!! ILL GOGGLE IT!!" I yelped almost falling off the bed. I grabbed my phone out and went on goggle. I spent the rest of the day on there learning everything about hero's until lunch.

Izuku POV

I was trying to do my homework. but I kept trying to figure out whos writing it was. who wrote it?!"grrr!" I groaned slapping my head. "home work that can wait." why was it?!!stuck in my brain??!! I shouldn't care that much. earlier today I had to go back to UA to get my arm healed up. so now I could use it to write. the heart was still there.. it seemed to be more bright today. so weird.. yesterday it looked so faded now today its so bright again. it almost looked like sharpie. yes! that's a really good excuse! a bruise that doesn't look like a bruise.. it took me around 5 more minute's to finish my home work then I looked at the pen and the writing. "who would have said this? who uses this type of pen in classes?" I asked out loud. I grabbed my bag and some of my papers fell out all over the floor. I picked them up there were my group assignments. I saw a silver pen and the same type of writing. "so who I worked with this on, is the girl!" I said excited to find out who she was. then I couldn't even remember who I was working with! dang it! I slammed my head on the table. my mom walked in. "are you ok? I heard a loud bang. I wanted to make sure you were ok." my mom said confused. "oh umm yeah im ok just annoyed is all!" I replied. she left me once again to think. who was it?! I few minute's passed by and I was starving. I still didn't know who is was and it was driving me mad. I went to go get some lunch. I was always now freaked out by the kitchen from what happened. but that's were the food was. if I wanted some id have to get it.

(A/N)

sorry I didn't get this done yesterday I was busy with new school. im so stressed out! you have no idea! but writing these helps me calm down so.. here's more for you! hope fully everything gets sorted out soon and it wont be like this anymore. but we will see. lots of things are coming up. bye!!