out of it all (chapter 6)

What's going on in the beginning of this chapter? Well someone's having a rather odd dream. Almost as if it was familiar.

(F/N) POV {in the dream}
I was walking over to the swing set with my friend (B/N) not far behind me. Laughing and playing as young kids do. We then heard a loud noise heading down the road. We both looked in confusion at the giant truck which pulled up the street. But we both could see it still. As it pulled into a drive way. A little grey car pulled into the same drive way the huge truck was in. Me and (B/N) looked at each other then back to the busy house. "Whaht's going on?" (B/N) said in a Young 5 year old voice saying things a little weirdly. As the two tall strong men jumped out of the truck. Then slamming there doors.they both each opened up the locks then the huge doors. Then in the little grey car. A nice looking lady came out talking to the men. Then going to look in the back of the truck. "There's a k-" I was about to say as I got pulled back into reality. I gasped snapping back awake for a moment. Sitting up in my bed.alone.in the dark.at 12 in the night. then laying my head back down on the soft fluffy pillows. With a short little sigh I was out cold again.

Izuku POV
I couldn't sleep. I was thinking the same thing over and over again. "Why do I feel like I know her? " The words replaying in the back of my head. I placed my hands on my face . Then Slowly sliding them down. And with just that one moment of no thoughts I feel into a dream.
{Dream POV}:
I was falling down into a black hole. slowly getting younger. Slowly getting brighter and brighter. Then all white. I opened up my eyes. To see a pile of all might toys on the table. As i continued to play by my self. I heard a knock on the front door. As I was looking towards the door I saw piles among piles of boxes and things rapped up. My mother had opened the door to see a face I've never seen before. A tall (H/C) woman standing in front of us. Along with wearing a facey outfit.with some yummy smelling food. I was only 5 so I hide behind my mom's skirt. as the lady handed my mother the food. "Welcome to the neighbor hood! Oh I see you have a young little boy. How sweet.~ I've got a li-" She got cut off by my alarm clock ringing loudly.
{Out of dream}
"Wait...what??.... " Why is my alarm going off it's Saturday... I say in a zombie tone"Dang it I forgot to turn it off again." I say while tapping the table with my hand looking for my phone. I grab it and look at my notifications. "One new message" Appeared on my screen.

(F/N) POV
Oh that's right. Izuku was going to give me Iida and urarkas number. Wait. Why was there 3 numbers??
"Why is there 3 numbers?" I typed to Izukus phone. The little check mark showed up beside what I Wrought. Meaning he saw it. Then read: "typing ⚪⚪⚪" on the little screen in my hand. "Well I thought I would give you todorokis as well. He might start to hangout with us more. " Izuku sent. I was kind of happy at the thought. He seemed really nice after all. I should talk to him back at school. "SISSY!! COME DOWN HERE!!! IT'S BEKFAST!" My little brother screamed from the bottom of the stairs like always. Almost making me drop my phone."One second!" I yell back to him. "I've got to go eat. TTYL." I type over to Izuku. as I turn my phone off. I lift off my covers. Get dressed. brushed my hair. Then head down to eat."oh (F/N) dear. Your dad has to go to work again today."my mother says as he waves bye and walks out the door. "Bye dad... I love you." I mumble sadly. I never get to talk with him much. But when I do he's always tired,mad or busy doing work. Sometimes I think he's going to walk out the door and not come home. My parents gave up everything for us. Now they work and stress constantly because there trying to make money. For us. I went over to grab some ceral. Then went over to the fridge for some milk. To my surprise there was none left. So I went over to the basket and grabbed toast instead. Waiting for my toast to pop I was browsing through Instagram on my phone.

Izuku POV
What am I to do today?I thought while walking down the empty Hall. What was that dream all about. I looked at the table in the kitchen. Then at the door. "It looks the same." I say under my breath in a whisper. As I imagine all the boxes and me as a kid. Also the tall lady walking into the house. I shake my head patting my hands on my face. "It's just a dream. " I say trying to forget about it. "What's just a dream?" My mom said walking from her bedroom. As I scream from her voice. I did realize she was listening. "W-what! Oh it was just a dream I had. Of us moving into a house." I said because my mother looked concerned. "Well.... That would be strange. Since you were only around five when we moved." She said while putting her finger to her chin. I opened the fridge and got a smoothie. Then walked over the the couch my mom was now sitting in.i was still in shock. She said I was about 5.i looked like a five year old in the dream. There's no way it's just a dream.

Izuku and (F/N) POV
*Bing*I looked down at my phone and read the notification. Uraraka started a group chat. Called "mall trip." Then I tapped the notification. Along with a few others...

(A/N): uwu..what will happen next?! I might not get as much done. I'm feeling kinda sick😪 today. But it'll be up soon I hope! Have a great day!! 💜

Word count #1077