*special*an odd test

all the students were heading into classes. As today they had to do a test. There teacher didn't say to study like he normally would. What's going on here.

(F/N) POV
The whole class was in there seats as a teacher walked in. It wasn't Mr. Izawa. It was.... Someone I haven't seen before. This was odd. A substitute teacher. She walked over to the front desk Preparing to speak. "Alright class. As you know your having a test today. There was no need to study. Close your eyes. Heads down." She said while the class were overly confused. I heard a huge sound getting closer. "The test starts. NOW! open your eyes class." The lady said her hands on her hips. The whole class groans and moans as they try to open up there eyes to see what she meant. I look down to see... My chest is flat!!! Wait where these pants come from?! Oh no... With pants that means.. My face getting reder by the moment. I look over at the window to see my face. "I'm a boy!!" I say as all the others are saying there opposite genders. Bakugo stood up of course and started to yell. "WHAT THE HELL KINDA TEST IS THIS?!" he yelled at the teacher. His face red from embarrassment as well. I look over to my right at izuku to see...

H-him starring at me

H-him starring at me. Or should I say her. How did this happen? What kind of quirk was this?! Oh god mineta.. Iida! I look over curious to see what he looked like. Then I saw his transformation.

Braids cool

Braids cool. Then I noticed uraraka playing with his long hair. Oh yeah I looked over a bit to see uraraka as a guy.

She was almost the same

She was almost the same. This was all so weird. I just couldn't help but scan the room. Examining everyone closely. Then back to Izuku. My gosh. He was cuter than me! 😖

Izuku POV
I'm so confused. How is this a test. I've never seen a quirk like this! I gotta write it down- my thoughts we're cut off as I looked down. "W- w-what?.." I said my voice trembling at the sight. I had a girls chest. Wow is this what girls have to deal with everyday. So uncomfortable. I turned around to see shoto behind me.

"Izuku

"Izuku.. This is so odd.. Why did they do this?" She said leaning over my desk. "I have no sweet clue!!" I responded. Everyone was just hectic. Mad,confused, stressed or didn't care at all. In knew this much kachan was not happy at all. He was flipping desks and yelling at the substitute. Todoroki pulled over a chair and sat at the empty desk. Me, Iida, todoroki, uraraka and (F/N) sat all around one desk to chat so no one else would here. "My gosh everyone does look kinda cool." I said looking at the group. I meet with (F/N)'s gaze. Her face got red and she turned away. She was acting kind of strange since the mall trip. Oh yeah it must be with the thing she said to my mom.

(F/N) POV
I couldnt stop my self from looking at izuku. he was so pretty as I girl. Wait.. I don't like girls. Oh yeah I forgot I'm in a guys boy so Im attracted to girls.that makes more sense.im pretty sure I like this guy. Ughhh I'm not sure. I slam my head on the table. The whole group looking at me. Izuku ruffled my hair. "Are you ok?!" He said. My heart skipped a beat. I look up to see a smile on his female face looking down at me. This time I put my face in my sleeve. Izuku still petting my soft boy short hair. As the rest continued to talk about what was going on. The bell rang for break. Izuku patted my head. "The bell rang get up sleepy head." As the other people started to walk to the cafeteria. How would everyone else in the school react to us? Well we were about to find out. I walked over to the lunch line for about 2 minutes. Came back to the lunch table swarming with girls and guys. All I could hear was. "Todoroki Chan!!she's so cute! Midoriya Chan!! Awww how sweet. Yayaorzu he's so handsome!! 💜" A bunch of people were all yelling." I had just about enough of this!!"I yell In a manly voice. Go to your own tables and eat. Leave us alone."I sat as the crowd slowly fades away. Still looking over at our table. I shoot people a glare." If we go home to our parents like this we'll be screwed!"izuku yells finally realizing the problem. I was already thinking about this. "The teacher said this was a test. Tests are only in school hours. So the test is over at the end if the day. Most likely when the bell rings." I say while the others stare at me blankly. "He's right! It makes sense. The bell is like the de transformation spell. Kind of like Cinderella." Iida says trying to explain it to the rest of them. As they all nod there heads yes as they understand. So we talked and ate for the while break hour. I just wanted to be normal again.. I took a selfie at break with everyone to remember what we all looked like. It was really cool.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In next class(almost over)
This class we math the most boring class. I mostly looked at the clock waiting for the hours to go by until I could be a girl again. I was also scribbling some stuff in my paper. Only 3 minutes left. That same teacher from before walked into the math class. "Alright. You did well on this test. Your all still in one piece. Now it's time for the test to end." She said while we all put our heads down. The sane loud noise happened again. We were normal again.yes.i will never forget this. It was so cool.

(A/N) I hope you enjoyed this! I loved writing it. It was interesting to figure out how I was going to do this. I'm back from camp!! 😁. I had lots of fun there. But I prefer writing for you guys instead. Tomorrow chapter 9 should be uploaded.
Word count #1079