the tests start now (chapter 3)

The whole class was getting ready before the very first test of this year. Then the emotions went everywhere..

(F/N)  POV
I heard a loud scream from the guys changing room. All the girls stopped what they were doing and waited a little to see what the comotion was about. I look over at the wall where we separate also where the scream came from... "Wait.I know that scream." I say while looking at Uraraka nervously.as she shook her head yes. Then back at the wall I notice a little....."JIRO!!!!PLUG THAT HOLE!!"I say starting to panic my face getting red covering up . As she was already on it. All the girls faces were mad and emarssed.

Izuku POV
I tried warning the girls by yelling about the hole in the wall. Thank ALL MIGHT it worked. We tried to stop mineta but he was "glued" To the wall. He wouldn't let go and some people didn't care. Luckily Jiro used her quirk to stop him. Now that a think about it. What was (F/N)'s quirk? I don't really remember... I zipped up my gym clothes and went outside with the rest of the class.

Mr. Izawa POV
1,2,3........10,11,12,13...20.were missing one already? that green haired kid. His quirk ruined his arm on the exam. Why is he in this school? He could risk killing himself! "I'm here! Sorry I took so long. I couldn't find my shoes.." The green haired boy said laughing nervously. I gotta teach him how to use it because that's why he's *sigh* here..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                   Few minutes later
(F/N) POV
"(L/N) your up.throw it as far as you can." Mr. Izawa said while resting his distance from Uraraka. Hers was inifite?!!! I can't pass that!! Uraraka, Iida and midoriya gave me the thumbs up as they saw me shaking nervously. Mr. Izawa threw me the ball and my test started now! I did the standered baseball pitch using a bit of my (Y/Q) behind the ball as a threw it. My quirk strength was only (Q/S) I had a lot of work cut out for myself.my quirk almost wrecked the ball when I through it... Woops.. "Alright (L/N). Good job...Next!" Mr. Izawa said looking at me a bit surprised. After all he never showed much emotion. So I will take what I can get. "Midoriya.your up." Mr. Izawa yelled at the class.

Izuku POV
I nodded my head as I looked at my group of friends. I walked up to where we pitched then back at the class. To see kacchan starring at me earataed. I got in the right way to pitch but trying to figure out how to get the ball far. But not break all my arm. Right! I got a plan I'll just use my finger to tap the ball further with that one finger! "GGGGGRRRRAAAHHHH!" I yell loudly pitching the ball. I watch it fly through the sky quickly. I look over at my friends to see (F/N) in a little shock and little tears starting forming in her (E/C) eyes. I look down at my hand in pain. Realizing I did break my finger. I can't control All Mights quirk. Not yet at least. "Great midoriya. now go see the healing lady. " Mr. Izawa said as the next person walked up. "I'm fine you guys. Trust me. The nurse can heal me right up." I say reassuring them I'll be fine. Urarakas face was kind of red. Oh no not more tears."I'll show you I just gotta get healed first."I yell running inside.

Mr. Izawa POV
I knew he was going to hurt himself. But he did use what he could and not break everything.

(F/N) POV
Wait, stop worrying he's fine!! Why am I starting to tear up?! Calm down he's fine compared to what happened before. I take in a deep breath trying to calm down. Urarakas face was.....?red.not very bright but you could tell she was... Blushing? No way! Does she like midoriya?!!!! Ohhh!! ~~❤.I started to squirm my hands up on my face. "(L/N), Iida and uraraka. Stop talking and let todoroki focuse."mr.Izawa said firmly as he was ready to see the results for todorokis throw. I hope Izukus alright even after what he said.. " I'll be fine! You'll see! Just wait."his speech replaying in my brain. "Ohh I hope he was telling the truth."Oh stop worrying (F/N). " I say patting my face. While muddering under my breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    Later that day
The four friends all in the nurses office chatting.

(F/N) POV
I finish talking as Iida and Uraraka say something else. I tie up my (H/C) hair to keep it out of my face. "Say, classes are basically over. Where do you live uraraka?" I ask wanting to know if we could walk together home after school. "To far to walk home. Sorry." She replied honestly wanting to go. "What about you Iida?" I ask the tall male. "Well...my dad picks me up everyday he doesn't like me on the streets.. " He replied calmly but a but frustrated. "Izuku?" I say trying to keep my hopes up.

Izuku POV
"Umm yeah I can walk.but don't you take the train home too?" I ask because she got off one this morning. "Well I could have just walked.but my parents insisted I ride the train fisrt day to school." (F/N)  said with an annoyed expression. I stand up out of the bed because I didn't even need in for just a Figure. "Let's get are stuff ready now before the bell-" I got cut of by the bell to leave school. My first day at UA mostly spent in the nurses room. I mean All Might was here for a bit but not long.

(F/N) POV
We all walked down the hall with are bags. as Iida left to his dads family car. Then Uraraka walked with use until the train station. Then the rest of the way was just me and izuku.

(A/N): that's all folks!! Who has a crush on who first. Do you like izuku? It does he like you? Comment below what you think. Hope u enjoyed!

Word count #1057