another boy(chapter 9)

As the group of UA kids relaxing at home after the mall on Saturday 8th. Some opening up there new stuff. Others just thinking and relaxing. Let's see what the rest of the day brings.

(F/N)
I'm pretty sure I sat on my bed for 5 minutes then fell asleep.I sat up on my bed to then just fall back down. "(F/N) get down here! Supper is done!" My mother yelled from the bottom of the stairs. I went down and sat at he table. Everyone was talking and chatting almost done of supper then my mom said this. "Also tomorrow one of my friends is coming over for a meal. Along with her son."my mom said as she stood up from the table. A boy. Seriously. My emotions are all over the place I don't need another guy in my life right now. The question at the mall effected me this much. The fraise spinning in my head like a endless loop. My head now resting on the table. I tried to think about something else but it wasn't working to great. So I put my dishes away. Slipped on my shoes grabbed my phone and told my mom where I was going.i slammed the door behind my self as I left.It was getting colder by the day.fall was on its way. But I loved the smell of the air at this time of year. I reached in my pocket got my phone out along with my (F/C) ear buds. Put them in and played my favorite tune by (F/B). As I walked my hair blowing behind me in the wind gracefully. I was just thinking about everything that happened today. As the sunset on the town. Me lost in my thoughts walking the side walks.*bump*i turn my head up words to see a boy starring at me. I ran into him by accident. I took my ear buds out.It was.. "Bakugo?"I say as I look up at the blonde spiky haired boy. " Yeah. What do you want you little crap?!"he said as his eyes turned more of an evil red. As he walked away because I didn't respond. Why was he so mad? Either way it's getting late so I should go back home. I turn around heading home as the last song on my playlist fades off. Im almost home and I see izukus house not far from where I am now. I slowly go up to the house and happen to look in the window. There izuku was sitting at the table talking to his mom while she was baking. He tilted his head as he laughed happily. As I stood there in the street peering into his house outside in the cold. A shiver creeps up my spine forcing me to shake a little. My face turning pink once more. I must like this guy. After all look at him. Nice, kind, smart and cute- I cut myself off then dash down the street to my house. I open the door take off my shoes then head upstairs for bed. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I set my phone on the table beside my bed plugging it in. I take off my clothes replace them with warm soft pj's and turn out the light. I hop into my bed all comfy and warm then fall right asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     meanwhile

Izuku POV
After the mall trip I doddled in my note book. Writing some random numbers and words. I got up to see my mom's boss was at the kitchen table. As she was being nice and severing supper to him. My mother waving a hand over for me to come sot down with them. I walked over slowly with my note book in hand then sat down. I set my stuff on the table and politely Talk to the adults. I didn't even eat anything though. I was just too distracted about earlier.as they continued to talk I opened up my note book  and realized I had written (F/N)s name multiple times. I flipped to a new page so my mother wouldn't see it. Then started to doddle more. Around 10 minutes pasted.they both said there byes as he walked out the door. My mom was exploding with joy. "I got a raise!" My mom said almost jumping up and down like a little kid getting a piece of candy. Then she got out her phone and opened up a profile. She grabbed some random ingredients off the shelves. "Hey izuku do you want to bake with me?" As she shot me a smile I couldn't resist. I nodded my head and walked over to help her. She tried to reach something from the top shelf bout failed trying. "Could you please get the flour for Me. I'm to short to reach." She said giggling after she saw me easily take it from the top shelf. As we were laughing I felt a super strong feeling of love towards my mom. I never really took a moment to just relax with her. Doing something she wanted. We continued until we put it in the oven. We both looked around at the kitchen to notice all the mess we made. Me and my mom looked at each other and laughed at our now messy home. As we waited for it to be done we tidied up the kitchen. We took it out of the oven and smelt the delicious dessert in front of us at the table. I asked if we could have some but she said it was to eat tomorrow. With that note I said good night to my mother, gave her a hug and went to change. I put my clothes away and got under my cozy covers. Just remembering all the amazing things that happened today. Realizing I forgot all about what (F/N) whispered to my mom. I exluded the thought and fell asleep with a huge grin on my face.

The moon was full. A huge bright light up in the sky. Shining down on the little city below. As some were asleep while other were just waking up.

(A/N):
Finally chapter 9s done. Sorry for the wait. I was busy unpacking and I needed to rewatch BNMHA so I knew what was going to happen. Stay tuned for more soon! 😁

Word count #1076