"He is such a love seeker." sighed Nusrat.

"He is so cute, Ma Sha Allah! You can leave him with me." I assured Nusrat and rubbed Ali's back. Nusrat nodded with a smile.

"We are preparing breakfast. Make sure you come with your ugly ass husband. God! I can't believe my little Hamburger is married now!" said Nusrat dramatically  and I started to laugh. Nusrat was about to leave when she came back.

"I know you are in pain. It will be a bit sore at first, then everything will be alright. Don't walk much, it will hurt. I was surprised that I didn't hear you screaming. Don't worry my brother will get better with time." winked Nusrat and I felt my cheeks burning. Is she for real? She did not just say that!

I came back to the room and noticed Hamza was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"When did you wake up?" I said as Ali saw Hamza and started to jump on my arms.

"Long before you know." winked Hamza and i rolled my eyes.

"Give him to me and put those earrings." said Hamza.I looked at him with surprise.

"How long have you been looking at me?"I said in surprise.Hamza just smirked and started to play with Ali. I put the earrings and watched Hamza playing with Ali. MY mind subconsciously went to what kind of  father Hamza will be? I again slapped myself. I am not ready for that!

"Go freshen up. You smell like garbage." I said as I forwarded my arms to take Ali.

"I don't smell like garbage." Hamza pouted. I chuckled and took Ali. I started to play with him. As Hamza went to washroom, Eman knocked at the door.

"Assalamualaikum, Good Morning, Sabrina." smiled Eman.

"Walaikum Assalam, Good Morning." I smiled back.

"I have orders to tell you that you and your 'ugly ass husband' have to come downstairs for breakfast. ANd you can give me Ali now." said Eman.

"It's okay, Ali can come with us." I smiled.

"My wife will kill me, if I don't obey her orders." sighed Eman dramatically. I laughed and gave Ali to him. As Eman left, I found Ali has messed my hair so bad. I stood in front of the mirror and started to comb.

"Hamza got out of shower wearing jeans and shirt and stood behind me. I flashed him a smile on the mirror. He came closer and my heart started to race. My stomach started to give backflips and I don't know why I felt tigle below my tummy.

Hamza encircled his arms around my waist.I was so short compared to him. Thank God, I was wearing my shoes. So now my head can only reach his shoulder. Hamza pulled me closer to him and my breath hitched. He placed his chin on my shoulder and smiled at our reflection.

"You are looking beautiful!" praised Hamza huskily as he drew his cheek closer to mine if that is even possible.

"Um..Thanks." I said. Hamza removed my hair from a side and kissed my neck. Oh God! That felt so good! My heart started to beat even faster.

"I didn't get my morning kiss." said Hamza huskily. I could smell his body wash and cologne.It was driving me crazy. He nuzzled his nose on my neck. Something was happening inside me.

"HAMBURGER! GET YOUR UGLY ASS HERE! I AM STARVING!"  I heard Nusrat yelling. Hamza let out a deep sigh and rested his forehead on my shoulder. I chuckled.

" She is crazy. Sometime I wonder is she is my elder sister or younger?" said Hamza and I chuckled again. Hamza gently removed his hands from my waist.