Chapter 5

|V;Chapter 5;The Untouchable Omega|

 Maybe he lied to you  

__________________________________

Taehyung's Pov:

'I need to find a job soon or else Jin's gonna kill me,' I thought not even paying attention to the lecturer like I should have been.

It's not like I wanted to be a business major anyways, my parents forced me, I actually wanted to be a kpop idol or an actor but that earned me a slap to the face from my dad and another slap from my mother so I did what they wanted and did and I am on my last three months for my business course and my dance minor.

For the business course, I can't wait for it to end but for the dance not so much, I'll miss that class since it's one of the few things that I'm allowed to do because I wanted to.

The lecturer ended and I hadn't typed a single word. I was going to for sure fail our last exam I hardly had any notes because I had been distracted for the last month and a half since I last saw Bunnyboy.

I sighed and took out my phone and saw Jungkook's number, wait....doesn't he own a company? I can ask him for a job! Yes, my problems have been solved! But will he want to...I mean I haven't seen him in more than a month. I hesitantly dialed Jungkook's number that was on the business card and he picked up after three rings but he sounded tired and totally drained of energy, strange.

"Hello?" 

"Yeah, it's Taehyung. I have a favor to ask can I work for you, like as an assistant or something?" I asked and Jungkook hummed to signify his approval.

"Come in tomorrow at 8 am sharp, don't be late," Jungkook said hanging up and I smiled packing up my things and humming a tune while walking to Jin's cafe.

Jungkook's Pov: (Just for a bit so enjoy it while it last because more than likely I won't do it again)

I knew he was my mate and I could feel it from the moment that I saw him so why hasn't he called me back yet?

I had been more irritated lately and I knew why, it was because of Taehyung I knew that he was my mate but he didn't even say anything about it when we were together. Did he reject me or was he not of age as yet? And also he didn't know who I was or was he just pretending?

Screams resonated through the room interrupting my thoughts, much to my dislike. I was already irritated but the screaming made it worse.

"Can you shut up?!" I growled and the male reduced his screams to whimpers and I turned on the electric chair and he started screaming again.

He was going to tell Taehyung who I was and I couldn't have that if he didn't already know because he might be scared of me after hearing that I'm a mafia leader.

"I'm bored," I said taking out my gun and shooting the man at point blank range, right between his eyes and he slumped down in the electric chair, lifeless then my phone rang and I looked on it to see that Taehyung was calling and a smile spread out on my face as I walked out of my basement as he asked me for a job and I faked the tiredness in my voice.

Taehyung's Pov:

"Guess who got a job? Your favorite omega that's who!" I shouted walking up to the counter where Jin was making a frappuchino.

"That'd great and all but my heat's gonna be here soon, in like three days so I hope you and Jimin will be fine by yourselves in the share house. Well that's unless you guys won't mind the moaning and-"

"NO! We will be fine without you two there," I shouted and Jin chuckled at me handing the customer her frappuchino.

"By the way, do you like Yoongi?" I asked and Jin shrugged as he pulled a donut from in the glass showcase and handed it to a male.

"He's alright and Jimin doesn't have a problem with him so I don't see why the hell not," Jin said leaning against the counter and I scoffed.

"How can you even trust him, he screams suspicious, we know nothing about him after more than a month even JIMIN doesn't know more than his name, age and that he's got a whole lot of money," I said and Jin rolled his eyes.

"Maybe he lied to you," He said and I chuckled sarcastically.

"That mocchi? He can't even harm a cockroach even though they're disgusting little shits and if he does, he starts to apologize to the cockroach's corpse," I said crossing my arms and Jin nodded. "You have a point there, but the two haven't even marked each other yet so it doesn't look like they're willing to commit fully to being mates yet," Jin said and I rubbed my temples irritated.

"Whatever but didn't you smell another scent on him whenever he comes to the house, it's not Jimin's either," I said and Jin rolled his eyes. "I know what you're thinking Tae and it doesn't have to be what you think, for all we know it could be his mother. What makes you hate him so much anyways?" Jin asked and I scowled and huffed.

"He's been nothing but a dick to me ever since I've met him so I personally wish he would go crawl in a hole and die for all I care," I said crossing my arms and Jin's eyes widened and he gestured behind me but I ignored him.

"He's a fucking asshole and hasn't done anything but make me miserable since I've seen him and all I want to do is punch that plain expression right off his fucking face!" I shouted and Jin shook his head and I raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"Who's a fucking asshole now?" I heard the one and only Min Yoongi say and I turned around and faced him and stood with my hand on my hip sassily.

"I'm obviously talking about you! You fucking asshole!" I shouted in his faced and he growled at me and I heard Jin whimper in submission at the sound of the growl. I felt my anger boil inside of me as I clenched and unclenched my fist.

'How DARE he growl like that infront of Jin and INFRONT OF ME?! I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!'

I screamed and launched myself at the mint haired alpha when he let his guard down because he was not expecting me to be able to knock him down. I straddled his waist and punched him in his face and then I felt someone pull me off him and I kicked and screamed at them to let me go.

"Please stop causing a scene," he said I I yanked myself out of his arms and he sighed. "Who are you?!" I asked and and he looked me in my eyes and smiled. "Oh! I'm Yoongi's mate!"

"Excuse me, what?"

Drama, drama, drama

WHAT DID THEY DO TO POOR JOONIE 😂👏👍