Closing Remarks (A/N)

Well... it's over.

After over 90 chapters, I actually finished the book. God took me long enough.

How do you feel?

Now, I have some things to say now that the book is over.

Firstly, thank you to all of my readers! You guys have been amazing, and so so enthusiastic, and that really helped keep me motivated. At this point in time I have 81k reads, 7k votes, and 8k comments, which is just ridiculous.

I wrote this book in a way that is very different than most other books you've likely read. One, it was only text. Two, I took a long time to get to any relationship at all. Three, there were many conflicts, not just one, and they continued even after Roman and Virgil got together. Four, the ending, as some of you put it, is "unsatisfactory".

Well, that was all done for a reason. I wanted to keep this book as close to "real" as I could. Life doesn't work like a story book, and there's no satisfying ending. But, if it soothes your souls any, I'm going to bring back what Roman said in that last chapter.

"I think that's a sign that we haven't reached the end yet, then."

And... how would you feel if I told you that we haven't reached the end yet?

 how would you feel if I told you that we haven't reached the end yet?

This is "Long Distance", the sequel to "Wrong Number".

I still have a lot of story to finish, and a lot of questions to answer. Like: What's the story with Virgil's mom? Did Roman and Logan ever text after they planned to? How will Roman's parents react after they see Roman's finals? Stuff like that.

I needed to wrap up this book so that I could focus in on some of my other books for a bit. So, I decided to stop the book here, and move to a sequel to finish the story. But, that book will not be up for a little while, yet. Just because of the whole "focus on other books" thing.

But, in the meantime, I will be working on/uploading those "Bonus Scenes", as well as the second half of the Q&A.

When I start "Long Distance", I will post a thing on here to let you guys know.

I think that's everything for now. I don't want to bore you. But I love you all, and thank you for sticking around (:

- Tana