That One Author's Note

Hey guys! (This is unedited btw so don't be surprised if there are typos)

So, I don't actually think that there has been a single A/N this whole book (besides the first one)... I'm sorry to put an A/N here but I felt like I needed to.

Don't worry, there is nothing bad. You guys, who read this book, have been so amazing, and my life, for the first time in a long time, is finally looking up!

There are just a couple things I just wanted to mention before I continue writing this book. PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THING.

1) Firstly... 31k reads, you guys!!! That's crazy! Thank you all so much! That means that this book is my third most read book, and that's crazy! I'm beyond grateful.

2) It's also reached a ranking of #9 in all of the Thomas Sanders books on this platform! Which is literally thousands. I... can't even find words.

3) A few of you have asked about my original works (not fanfiction) and I do have two up currently. One is called You Are My Sunshine, and the other is called Flame. Both are very old, and I probably won't update again, so be warned if you decide you want to read those. I am planning, once I finish a few of these Sanders Sides books, to create one or two more original books. One hopefully with some of my popular o/c's from my other fan fictions. Nellie and Amrita (Old Souls), Carmen and Reece (A Simple Touch), Norah (one-shots), etc.

4) For those of you, who this is their first time reading one of my books, I do have other Sanders Sides books. Many of them. I do have a one shot/short story book, as well as a "Storytime" book, for any people into that kind of thing. But, if you want a long, novel-ish, story. Might I recommend "Old Souls", which is both Prinxiety and Logicality. Also, for those of you who want a bit of a angstier/darker-themed story, "30 Days", which is strictly Prinxiety (though many many people keep asking for Logicality in it)

5) If you didn't know already, myself and my gf have started an Instagram account to spend time/follow people we met on Wattpad. Link is in my bio!

6) Okay, so... we're officially in the final leg of this book. We are nearing the end. I did have an ending decided, but I'm second guessing myself because I don't know how you guys will feel about it. But, I'm letting you know that we're finally nearing the end! ):

*IMPORTANT BIT*

7) Okay, so at the end of my last Sanders book, I did a Q&A with myself, and all of my characters from the book. It seemed to be a huge hit, so I'm going to do one with this book too. I will collect questions, and after the end of this book, I will create a chapter where myself, and the characters answer all of your questions.

You can either comment your questions on this chapter, or you can PM them to me. Let me know if you want the questions to be anonymous when I answer them, just let me know.

You can ask us either about things in the book, or just random things you want to know.

When you ask a question, just make sure it's clear who the question is for. You can use "Author" for me, if you'd like. You can also say "All", for all of us to answer.

If you have any other questions about how this works, let me know!

Okay, I think that's everything. I will see you in the next chapter!

- Tana