June 3rd, 4:59 pm

June 3rd, 4:59 pm

Tell your dad that I'm bringing dessert with me tonight.

Ok

U dont have to

That's okay! I'm more than happy to.

Ok sounds good.

I'm getting ready now, my guess is I'll be there 5:45 to 6 ish

Awesome

Hey Roman?

Yes?

Uh

Be prepared for an interrogation tonight

Interrogation? Why? What kind of interrogation.

Well...

U see, dad kept pestering me, and so I might have told him we're dating.

Really!?

Ya

Wow... okay

Is that ok?

It's a good thing! I just wasn't expecting it.

It's all good. Dad likes you.

Really?

Ya. When I told him, he literally said "Sweet, kind, and good looking. What a catch."

Oh my goodness, actually?

Ya he was trying to be cool

But u got nothing to worry about.

The interrogation is more finding out about u and welcoming u to the family and stuff. Logan had to go thru the same thing.

Okay...

Well, I'm getting in the car now. On my way.

I'll be there in 20.

Sounds good.

See u soon

<3

Hey guys!

Just a quick note, my book '30 Days' (also Prinxiety) is up to six chapters at the moment, and it's actually probably my favourite book I'm writing at the moment. The title doesn't sound all that interesting, but this is the synopsis:

"Please. Give me thirty days to try to convince you that your life is worth living. Thirty reasons not to die." Roman took a deep breath. "If I don't convince you by then... you can go jump off that bridge. I won't stop you."

Virgil is standing on the safety railing of a bridge, preparing to jump, ready to end it all. But, a young jock with quick reflexes pulls him away from the edge, and makes him a deal. Now, Roman has only thirty days to convince Virgil to live. Give him thirty reasons not to die. Will it be enough to make Virgil stay? Or, will Roman be forced to live with the fact that he couldn't save him?

So, if that interests you at all, I recommend that you check it out. It's a full bundle of positivity and emotions over there, with lots of people helping out each other and giving each other lots of love and support. It's really nice.

Anyway, check it out if you feel inclined to do so.

That's all, thank you!