Chapter 8: Harmony's shocking discovery

En başından başla

They noticed something as Undertow appears. 

"Shark!" They yelled in freight as I yelled, "Tip! Dash! It's just ... " 

Undertow pops out, "Haha! See you later! Harmony, you're back, and look you did! You helped Melody get the Trident! 

Let's go!" 

Melody said, "Wait, what about my friends?" 

"Hah, those bellies you call your friends? Come on, don't you want to be a mermaid or not?"

I touch Melody in comfort as we followed Undertow inside.

Ariel

We followed Morgana's henchmen to the lair as we hid behind an iceberg. 

"Oh, so there it is

"Oh, so there it is. Flounder, I want you to swim as fast you can back to my father and give him directions of how to get here. 

I'm going in to find Harmony and Melody." 

The fish wasn't too thrilled about my plan, "Ariel, I'm not so keen about this. What about that old sea witch is in there? 

A-And that mean little shark? And the manta rays come, and tentacles stick to your face! 

Uh, uh. There is no way I'm leaving you there alone!" 

 I hold Flounder's fins, "But Flounder, if we both go inside that lair, who is going to inform Daddy where Morgana's lair is?"

Then Scuttle appears as he saw us. 

"Hey, Ariel, did you spot Melody and Harmony around here? Did you find them yet?" 

I pulled his beak, trying to shush him, "Scuttle, come here and be quiet!" 

That gave me an excellent idea! 

"Wait a minute. Scuttle can get help!" I said to Flounder, who wasn't too pleased with this idea. 

I said, "Scuttle, I need you to pay very close attention to me." 

Scuttle nods in total agreement, as Flounder couldn't believe what we got ourselves into. 

"We're doomed." He said, slapping himself.  

Melody

Morgana spots us instantly as she said, "Oh, there you are. I was so worried about you girls. Oh, Harmony, I see that you helped Melody. I'm so proud of you, and look, you have my Trident. " 

Undertow seems excited as he said, "Give it to her! Give it to her!" 

Harmony rolls her eyes at him as Morgana shushes him with her tentacle. 

"Sorry, Mel. I lived with the guy, I know about his size issue." Harmony said, as I was looking at my friend . 

Morgana said, "Now just hand over the-"