Zayn's tweet was quite random and made the fans freak out, just the fact that he even tweeted.

zaynmalik: met new ppl rawrrr

Then there was Louis' tweet which I found to be some kind of funny.

Louis_Tomlinson: how dare you stop @zaynmalik and I from having a grape war?! #justno

That tweet was obviously about Liam, he was the only one who even tried to stop the grapes from flying yesterday in my dressing room.

After I retweeted and favorited each of their tweets i logged off of twitter and went to my messages app on my Iphone4. I had a text from each of the boys.

Hazza: morning babe, when do I get to meet your friend Kirsten?

Me: I'm not sure yet. I will see when I'm free and let you know

LouBear: when are you and Kirsten free, we want to do something fun SOON!

Me: Like I told Harry, I'm not sure what our plans our, let you know.

ZayntheVain: mornin love, I had fun yesterday at the shoot. When can I show the fans 1 of the pics?

Me: I had fun too, I don't know yet. My mom hasn't let me tweet about our whereabouts yet.

Nialler: hey beautiful. We can't wait to see you again. Can we get together before next week?

Me: I still don't know my plans for the week, we will be in London for the summer tho. I'll text you when I'm free. :)

DaddyL: Morning, text me or one of the boys when we can hang out again. We didn't have much time before. :)

Me: Ok, will do. I will check with my mom and see what's going on schedule wise for us.

The other 2 messages were both from my mom. They were both from about an hour ago. She's not one to sleep alot.

Momma <3: I had to meet with my manager and agent this morning. I don't have anything planned for you or Kirsten for today or tomorrow.

Momma <3: You and Kirsten can go wherever just try not to get spotted by any fans. STAY ON THE DL, please.

Me: Ok mom. What time are you going to be home? I'm thinking about bringing Kirsten to meet the boys today, if that's ok with you?! We will wear sunglasses and dress semi-normal.

It only took about three minutes for my mom to reply.

Momma <3: That's fine with me. Tell those boys to behave themselves around you girls. If you get spotted then the fans will know and the press will go crazy about you and the boys together.

I saw no need to reply to that, so I got up and walked to the adjoining bedroom door to mine and Kirsten's room. I ran and jumped onto her bed, making her roll over ontop of me. I made a grunting noice and she laughed. "That's you get for jumping ontop of me when I'm sleeping", Kirsten said giggling.

"Fine don't get up, you will just never meet the boys." I swore she got out of bed and into the shower within seconds. That child really does love her some One Direction. Could you blame her?

Kirsten has met many famous people and she had been the center of press attention before, being adopted by Mady Kane after all, but she still got really excited when anyone brought up the topic of One Direction.

I made my way back into my room and finished straightening my hair and getting my shoes on. I heard Kirsten getting ready so I decided to send a quick group text to 'the boys.'

Hazza, LouBear, ZayntheVain, Nialler, & DaddyL: I'm free today and tomorrow. Kirsten is getting ready and should be done soon, are you free?

My phone buzzed twice, indicating 2 new messages.

Nialler: We're all free today. Lou, Liam, and Zayn are bringing El, Dani, and Perrie tho. I hope that's ok. Oh and we can meet wherever or we can just come over there.

Hazza: Day off for us. We will see you soon. Where do you want to meet us?

I yelled to Kirsten, "Where do you want to go with the boys today? Niall and Harry need to know!" She yelled back " We should meet at Starbucks, I need some coffee, then we can go somewhere else. I kinda want to go to see a Track & Field event at the Olympics. Can they get tickets....? Kirsten was yet again rambling on. She's never quiet, always been the curious type.

"Kirsten I have n idea if they can get tickets, maybe. I'll text and ask them!" I shouted back to her. " Ok Carls, I'm ready to go wherever we will be going today. Off on an adventure with One Direction." That's Kirsten for you, as weird as she was the day I met her.

I text Niall and Harry back.

To Nialler & Hazza: Kirsten said she wants to go to Starbucks and then to a track and field event. Can you get tickets for ten people on such short notice?!

Hazza: I just asked Liam and he said he just called some people and got the tickets! :) So that, my friend, is a yes.

Nialler: Liam just got the tickets. We're about to leave for Starbucks. The other girls will be meeting us there as well. We will be near the back. Don't want to get noticed.

To Nialler: Ok sounds fantastic. We are both ready, we are on our way.

To Hazza: Tell the boys we are on our way!

"Kirsten, lets go. The boys said they are on there way already. They're gonna be in the back so we ALL don't get noticed. Dani, El, and Perrie will be there too." I told Kirsten from my room.

"Ok, let's get a move on! Yay! I get to meet the girlfriends. I bet they're prettier in person! I wish I looked like them" Kirsten whined. "Kirsten, for the millionth time, you are gorgeous." I told her.

We left it at that. I grabbed my phone and keys and walked out the door with Kirsten on my heels. I called our driver and he was there in an instant.

Off to our One Direction filled day!

Author's Note: Thanks for reading. I found this chapter rather hard to write. I have a collab book out. It's called Return To Earth the summary and prologue is the only thing up. It's on the page @nikkiandjessi the other author is one of my favs, @_Just_Nikki_ If you haven't read her book "Taken", you really should. Fan, Vote, Comment, Read. Thanks :)       Jessi xx