Chapter 2

Trustworthy- Chapter 2

It took me a few minutes to get my thoughts together. My stomach grumbling was what brought me back to reality.

I needed to get some food, but I was so nervous. I have talked to loads of famous people before, some of them are even my friends. Why couldn't I just get up the nerve to talk to One Direction, they were right in front of me for God's sakes.

Before I even knew what I was doing, my feet were carrying me towards the food table and the boys. I was standing just inches from them and they still hadn't noticed me. Then it clicked, this is what all the screaming girls were here for and this is why that girl noticed my shirt.

My phone vibrated again.

Kirsten: Go effing talk to them!

I didn't have time to reply, Liam had turned around and noticed me just standing there staring at them.

"Um, hi. Can we do something for you? You look kinda lost."

"No, I was just walking over to get some food when I noticed you boys were already here, eating MY food!" Woah where did that side of me come from? I thought. I'm never harsh. Was it just the nerves? I am in front of five sexy boys in tuxs'. But I never get nervous.

That's when I notice that not only Liam was loking atme now, all five of the boys were staring at me.

I heard Louis whisper to Zayn a little bit too loudly. "She looks really familiar, don't you think so?" He just gave a little nod. I smile, of course they would recognize me. I looked just like my mom, despite our hair colors. She had dark auburn hair and I have light brown hair.

My mom said I got my hair from my dad, but I don't even know his name, yet alone what he looks like.

I got snapped back to reality when Harry asked me what I was doing at 'their' photo shoot. 'Their photo shoot?', I thought. "This is a photo shoot for my mom and I." I said, very confused.

This is a very small studio, I'm almost positive there's only one set. This time my favorite leprachaun, Niall, interupted my thoughts, "We're here to do a photo shoot with Mady Kane...?"

His accent and voice all mashed together is so damn sexy, I thought. At that moment I noticed my mother walk into the room, her smile changed to a look of concern. Was that concern reflected toward me, my reaction? I don't even know what's going on.

I heard my mother faintly say, "Surprise Carlee!" With a very wary and thin smile spread across her angelic-like face.

"What?" This is  the best and worst surprise ever. I definately didn't know anything about it so she did a good job keeping it from me. A thought hit me, 'Did Kirsten know?'

"Mom, did Kirsten know about this?" She shook her head no. How could she keep this from Kirsten and I, both? That's when I noticed that I had reveiled to the boys that Mady Kane is my mother. Well that wasn't how I planned on telling them. "Oh my God, I just told you who my mother is, well this just got awkward."

My mom then said, " Carlee quit being so dramatic, Boys this is my daughter, Carlee. She had no idea about any of this. I just told her about the photoshoot this morning, she and my adopted daughter, Kirsten are HUGE fans of yours. Carlee is just in shock of being in your presence. She's been trying to get you to follow her on twitter for a while noow."

Ugh, my mother can be so embarrassing. It's horrible. "Mom, you are so embarrassing. Please just stop talking, thanks!" I heard a snicker come from behind me, it sounded like Harry or Louis. I wasn't sure, but I turned around and glared at the 2 of them. "What's your twitter, babe?" Zayn asked me. "Um, its @CarleeKane"

All five boys got their phones out and I heard five dings come from my phone. I checked it and then froze. All five boys are now following me. "Thanks so much guys!" My mom decided to butt in yet again "I'd like to ask you boys not to post anything on twitter yet, no one knows we are in London yet." There was a gather of five 'sure's.' 

I swore I felt someone staring at me but when I turned around Zayn was on his phone, Harry and Louis were talking to each other, Liam was on the phone, and Niall was eating again. That reminded me, I still haven't gotten any food.

I walked over to Niall and the table full of food and started digging into the hand full of jelly beans. Niall was just staring. "Whaaaastt?" I asked with a mouth full of food. He just shook his head "Nothing"

The director of the shoot walked in and said it was time for the shoot. We all gathered behind the scenes. I sent a text to Kirsten telling her what was going on and then we got started on the photoshoot. This was going to be fun!

Author's note: Thanks so much for the reads. I can't even believe that I got as many as I did. I hope you enjoyed the second chapter. Let me know some suggestions of what you might want to see in the upcoming chapters. I might use some of your ideas. Please Vote right after you read. It's not too difficult to click a little button :)